ebay question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
morning all

i was wondering how long is the norm to wait for replies from a seller, i have bought an item from this person, have emailed her 4/5 times about arrangements for pick up and payment etc but am getting nothing back off her. i won the item on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

thanks

G, I would have expected an answer by now - you can contact Ebay and ask for a telephone number as you are the winning bidder.

Hope that helps.

G, I would have expected an answer by now - you can contact Ebay and ask for a telephone number as you are the winning bidder.

Hope that helps.

thanks for that fiona:hug:

sometimes you can wait up to a week, i know it's difficult to be patient, but ya never know whats going on in their lives, maybe they just aren't as excited as you, chill out, give it a week, but don't send money (ask for a total instead) then at least you know they are at the puter getting emails and messages

Maybe the seller has gone on holiday hun and forgotten

Some sellers have full times jobs and don't check their emails daily. It's not like shopping online from a "full-time" store, know what I mean?

Hth's

sometimes you can wait up to a week, i know it's difficult to be patient, but ya never know whats going on in their lives, maybe they just aren't as excited as you, chill out, give it a week, but don't send money (ask for a total instead) then at least you know they are at the puter getting emails and messages

True, I had a dispute filed against me because I sold an item, but was jst about to have my lil baby, so my mind was elsewhere.
I checked my emails & ebay account about 5 weeks later to find a lot of confusion & anger waiting for me.
I refunded her, but I got a really pathetic & nasty rating off of her. :irked:
Hang on in there, you'll probably get a reply very soon.

all sorted now - i took fionas advice (thanks again fiona) got her number and rang her, she been having probs with web connections etc, but i got the item now, so im happy, she even told me half her life history lol

Latest posts

Back