ebay sales item 2981061279

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

debbienailz

Reaction score
has anyone else noticed that a company called nail concepts uk are selling what i assume to be professional products on ebay .there is rather a lot of products on there...they also divert you to their web site if you need more products .....it doesn't rain but it pours:rolleyes:
debbie

....and have you seen the prices!

£24.99 for a 4oz liquid - who in their right mind would pay that much for an unknown brand when they can buy for example Creative 4oz Retention for £24.95!

I wonder if they will sell to anyone whether they have training or not. Most reputable companies offer training to support their products. There is no mention of training on their site at all. :twisted:

Sawasdee ka

May be you think i not speak good but i have beauty salon and you can go beauty land and buy hair color and nail polish but lady come to us because staff have training how to make very good job .

Same with nail you will have lady that will try do own nail no training but they can not do same professional have training not same and will have many problem .

For me i not worry for sure about this because can not make problem your buisness .

Mui from Thailand

You are correct Mui - I do not have a problem with this affecting my business as most of the time people who do their own nails would not come to a salon anyway.

I just find this irresponsible of companies to sell to anyone irrespective of whether they are trained or not - this is not good for the industry as a whole.

sawasdee ka fiona

Yes i under stand now i not think about this b4 .

Mui from Thailand

Being a nosey devil I just had to go have a peek at this sellers E-bay store ........

just had to giggle at some of the "sales pitch" :rolleyes:
"....... a wholesale lot of 21 polishes by pro10.
Great mix of wearable glossy colours
Bottles are 15ml-a lot bigger than usual!!"

"Bigger than usual" ???? ........ compared to what??​
Aren't Creative polishes 15ml? also I use Orly at the mo which are 18ml?​

oh well, Ebay will be Ebay, pay your money & take your chance :lol:​
Some good sellers on there but some of them just have me astonished.​

Karen​

naturalnails said:
I just find this irresponsible of companies to sell to anyone irrespective of whether they are trained or not - this is not good for the industry as a whole.
and so say all of us !!!!

debbie:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back