EBAY Users BEWARE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pennijar

Reaction score
My hubby got home from work today to find that some b******s have hijacked his account and have listed 50 + Gucci handbags We are desperately trying to contact Ebay some of the items have been sold and paid for into a totally different account from ours.

Please let me know if this has happened to anyone else and if it has how did you get it sorted?

Joan

this happened to us but not on this scale.. ebay sorted it out for us.. some people have got a fu**ing cheak:mad::mad::mad:

My hubby got home from work today to find that some b******s have hijacked his account and have listed 50 + Gucci handbags We are desperately trying to contact Ebay some of the items have been sold and paid for into a totally different account from ours.

Please let me know if this has happened to anyone else and if it has how did you get it sorted?

Joan

Hi Honey
Sorry to hear about this, there are some ****es out there. Has your Husband had any emails from ebay requiring him to sign in with his email and password?? on ebay read about the bogus emails being sent out. That is how people are able to 'steal' your info and use accounts... Same goes for paypal. I can imagine your livid I would be, it will be sorted.
Take care of you
x

No we have always been very very careful and sent all suspect emails to ebay without clicking on anything.

It is a nightmare, items are finishing and peeps are paying for the items, someone on another forum gave Mark a number to ring paypal, but wait for it they won't suspend the b******S account or stop any payments going to them. We have put warnings on all the items telling peeps not to bid but the warnings are not showing up and all the 50+ auctions have only an hour to go.

If I got hold of these B******s I would be locked up for life, as if we haven't got enough stress to deal with at the moment.

Joan

i didnt watch it but watch dog did a piece on ebay and counterfiet the other night, you could try contacting them to see if they will help you out, hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back