Ebay - UV Lamps

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautify2

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone had bought UV Lamps (for Gel Polish) from Ebay? They are obviously a lot cheaper, wondered if this is due to quality of the product, or just that they don't have the "brand name" of which ever gel you are using?

Thanks

You have no idea what you are buying!!

Support the companies that support you and buy from your system's supplier.

I would love to...it's mainly the cost that it putting me off at the moment, I am desperate to get going, and can't afford £500 start up costs...

I wouldn't buy one, could blow up or anything!

I bought one from ebay and find that my shellac isnt lasting that long at the free edge even though i am following all the correct steps. Some people have said it could be that the lamp isnt strong enough even though it says its a 36 watt so i think I am going to invest in a CND one as it will be worth the money if its going to do the job properly! :)

Hi All,

Just wondered if anyone had bought UV Lamps (for Gel Polish) from Ebay? They are obviously a lot cheaper, wondered if this is due to quality of the product, or just that they don't have the "brand name" of which ever gel you are using?

Thanks

I have two from eBay uv standard white from Manchester supplier and both now 2yrs old and no problems what so ever as I think £500 for that same thing is madness! I even get my replacement bulbs if needed now and then from them..... 4 for the price of about 2 from Sally's!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back