EBAY with Shellac already and Extortionate Prices.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annebet

Reaction score
Omg Cannot believe what I have just seen on ebay always like to go on for a nosey and this is what I found.
CND Shellac Nails starter kit - Gel Varnish hybrid!

£105.00 This bid is for a base coat, a shellac 'Red Baroness' colour and a top coat, plus a nail file and 10 shellac wraps.
******** thats the item Number ********* username. am gobsmacked. :suprised:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they bought their kit and have put the lot on ebay.

I've just had a look OMG four colours £140.00!!!!!! Who do these people think they are :twisted::twisted:

Dont you just love your fellow professionals?? They could make that money in a few services!! And folks call distributors greedy?? What a laugh!

They make me sick.

They make me sick.

Don't sweat it!! Anyone who is idiot enough to pay that amount for one bottle of something that they will only get maybe 20 uses from, deserves all they get OMHO. Fools!! Who has te to waste their energy worrying about it?

How dare she sully our profession by such out and out ripping people off - if she is a Geek I would love to search her out and ban her!

Maby she got it fom the event and decided to flog it?xxx Sad really xoxoxoxox :( x

morals and sewer rat spring to mind !!

Maby she got it fom the event and decided to flog it?xxx Sad really xoxoxoxox :( x

Possibly someone stole it at the EVENT ... Oh yes there was some of that going on and we know exactly who they were. Guess who wont be allowed to participate next time??

Possibly someone stole it at the EVENT ... Oh yes there was some of that going on and we know exactly who they were. Guess who wont be allowed to participate next time??

OMG!!! :eek:

I cannot believe people would have the audacity to do that! Especially when they already got free gifts worth so much.

Good grief........now that was something I never expected to read. That is shocking!! :sad::sad:

Lets hope she is a geek, I bet she is,imagine reading this about yourself you'd feel the lowest of the low and so you should !

Thats discusting!!! They should be reported to the police! Did the hotel have cctv! Hope so. How shocking is that, very disapointing to hear. x

Good lord, some people are just a disappointment! I cannot believe that someone could stoop so low and steal, the mind boggles sometimes. Well in the end they have only ruined it for themselves. Xx

somebody is after a quick return.
last week single bottle of shellac color on US ebay went for $16.50 +p&p

somebody is after a quick return.
last week single bottle of shellac color on US ebay went for $16.50 +p&p

They didn't make that much then. That's almost normal retail. But there should be some sort of repercussions for people who sell professional products on ebay.

People have no morals, stealing from such a fab company is so wrong makes me :twisted:

Lets hope she is a geek, I bet she is,imagine reading this about yourself you'd feel the lowest of the low and so you should !

Don't kid ypurself. These types dont have a conscience!! But why should we spoil things for others by making a fuss? Better to take the high road and do things quietly and discreetly and let them have their pathetic little victory. In my opinion they are lower than a snake's belly.

Theft is a crime. If it was stealing from me I would have them charged. Glad you know at least who some of them are, so they won't be allowed to go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back