Eco Cuccio?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautybemine15

Reaction score
Hello has anyone tryed the cuccio ego uv gel products i personally like the fact you can soak off these gels off which i feel comfortable with for now as i was only taught soak off gel at college what do you think of cuccio ego uv gel? I am city and guild qualified in gel . And i am currently using nsi but i am thinking of changing just on temp basis as i am having a difficult time with the nsi gel i am currently using but unfortunately i cannot afford to train with nsi till the new year? A much easy soak off gel would be better for me to use for now does anyone know of any good brands too use

Hi do you mean the cuccio pronto soak of gels?

As the other gel is a buff of gel like NSI

Hi do you mean the cuccio pronto soak of gels?

As the other gel is a buff of gel like NSI

yes cuccio pronto if it soaks off. But i am unsure i would be greatful if someone could give me a low down on this brand please as i have just been looking through this site
Eco Soak Off UV Nail Color : Star Nail and i am not sure if i am on the right one and looking at the stuff.plus i reviewed this on you tube Tony Cuccio Presents Eco Soak Off Gel from Star Nail - YouTube
Oh god i am so confused :irked:
Tony cuccio he reminds me a little of my old boss bless him

Last edited:
I've started to use the new cuccio veneer uv/led gel polish. It's brilliant!

I use the pronto gels and love them, they are more a soak off colour and I also use them for my Swarovski pedi

I use the pronto gels and love them, they are more a soak off colour and I also use them for my Swarovski pedi

I just ordered myself a trial kit it looks yummy

I am in the process of buying my manicure bowls but i hate the look of the standard plastic manicure bowls they look little childs potty:lick::lick::)
The bubble spa manicure bowl the one that gives a spa like feel to the water i like but does anyone else have these and do they work

I have 2 plastic pink bowls as I think they are prettier

Remember to do your soak after the polish not before and do cuticles as a dry prep before you apply the pronto gels.

This pop is done with 2 pronto gel colours and then added glitter (not a great pic but hey lol)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349713942.569904.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1349713942.569904.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 315
Hi , I bought the Eco soak off gel and I really wasn't impressed with it. It hardly lasted a few days. It has been in my cupboard for the last 6 months and I moved on to NSI xx

Sounds like you need a little help , call the office 01159753656 feedback on this product has been really great I am sure you can get help with it if you are not happy with the results

Latest posts

Back