Eczema around eye area

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aloe made it sting!!! Oh gosh!! Hmmmm, the skin around the eyes are must be very thin in that case and possibly broken. Never had that happen before and as I said, I use it on my son daily and he is 3 (with very delicate skin). Sorry to hear that sweet. xx

Having said all that, Aloe is quite potent. My gran used to boil it in the stove with water and bathe her son in that (cleared up his exzema). You could do this and then wash your face with it, effectively "watering" it down.

I think it must be my eye as i usually use the aloe for sunburn and never had a problem, but thanks for your advice and hopefully when its healed a bit can start using aloe vera then :hug:

When ecxema causes the surface of the skin to break,absolutely nothing should be put on it other than lotions specifically medicated for excema,it will do more harm than good,and i know it hurts like hell !

Get to your doctors hun,even e45 would sting,i assure you xxxxx

I keep getting this and i find that the only thing that clears it up is Aveeno face moisturiser it contains colloidal oatmeal, you can get it from boots and its not too expensive.

Have you tried using Solar Balm, I use this on my little girl and it works a treat

I sent Juliette a private message and suggested she try Solar Oil. Why? because I have 20 years experience of prescribing Solar Oil for eczema sufferers and 20 years of hearing people say how great it is at calming the itching and taking down the inflammation.

Juliette has reported that it has helped sooth her skin. TWICE. Solar Oil is 100% natural and did not sting. Lets hope she has not got to go on to any type of steroid cream and that Solar Oil does the trick for her.

I sent Juliette a private message and suggested she try Solar Oil. Why? because I have 20 years experience of prescribing Solar Oil for eczema sufferers and 20 years of hearing people say how great it is at calming the itching and taking down the inflammation.

Juliette has reported that it has helped sooth her skin. TWICE. Solar Oil is 100% natural and did not sting. Lets hope she has not got to go on to any type of steroid cream and that Solar Oil does the trick for her.

I have used it morning & night for the past few days and it has literally cleared up apart from a tiny patch on my eyelid so im really impressed !!

Think we need a list of 101 uses for Solar Oil :)

Thanks again geeg for your help :hug:

Lizza arden 8 hour repair......works for most things........

It is a ledgend

Latest posts

Back