Eden Hall Spa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnie

Reaction score
Just had to share this with you all its my darling daughters 21st on the 29th July so wanted to do something nice for the day............I went down to have a look around Eden Hall which is about 15mins from me in Nottinghamshire...............wow was I impressed talk about sanctuary they have salt water pools indoors and out, steam sauna and herbal rooms a gym to die for every form of exercise class going on though the day beautiful rooms to lounge around in a have a kip lol silver service three course lunch included in the day............the day starts at 8.30am until 6.00pm all this for £59pp you can also add beauty treatments to have during the day needless to say I have booked myself and Gemma in for the 29th and to round the day off I have ordered a bottle of champers and strawberries to have in the afternoon while lounging by the pool :) I think it’s going to have to become a regular thingy lol coz I am worth it :) .

Take care Dawnie xxxx

What a lovely pressie - sounds gorgeous and not badly priced either....hope you both have a relaxing time....roll on the 29th

Dawnie thats just the best and Gemma will just love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
But then again anything you do Gemma will love, she is such a sweet and special girl.......
Ahhhhhhhhhh our girls eh............... like two peas in a pod xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie said:
Just had to share this with you all its my darling daughters 21st on the 29th July so wanted to do something nice for the day............I went down to have a look around Eden Hall which is about 15mins from me in Nottinghamshire...............wow was I impressed talk about sanctuary they have salt water pools indoors and out, steam sauna and herbal rooms a gym to die for every form of exercise class going on though the day beautiful rooms to lounge around in a have a kip lol silver service three course lunch included in the day............the day starts at 8.30am until 6.00pm all this for £59pp you can also add beauty treatments to have during the day needless to say I have booked myself and Gemma in for the 29th and to round the day off I have ordered a bottle of champers and strawberries to have in the afternoon while lounging by the pool :) I think it’s going to have to become a regular thingy lol coz I am worth it :) .

Take care Dawnie xxxx
Hi Dawnie, its my 21st in August would be great if you could pm me with the details and if they have a websote would love to relax somewhere luxury thanks hun x

hi that sound like a great deal also if you look on the web they do packages with treatments included y just pick out the spa

i went to one in ipswich it wasnt posh but had a lovely day with my mum have they a web site xx

Kellyc said:
Hi Dawnie, its my 21st in August would be great if you could pm me with the details and if they have a websote would love to relax somewhere luxury thanks hun x

Hi Babe

I have pm the web address to you and her it is if anyone else wants to have a peep http://www.edenhallspa.co.uk

Take care Dawnie xx

Fab pressie Dawnie, I would have loved a day like this at 21. Well 40 is my next big milestone :cool:

hi that looks like a fab place hoe far away is it from essex?

Hi Emmalouise

Strange my daughter is Gemmalouise must have been the in names at the time lol.
OK it's prob a couple of hrs away but so looks worth it.

Take care Dawnie xx

Oh bless ya Lesley whens the big 40 wish I was 40 again I have got 5 yrs to the 50 OMG and I just aint coming to terms with that :cry: ............I think it's time I started counting backwards lol

Take care Dawnie xxx

Dawnie - I've been looking for a gift like this for ages for my mum, but they usually cost a lot more - thanks for sharing this! xxx

Latest posts

Back