+ + + EDGE - crazy style for nails + + +

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalounge

Reaction score
Edge alias parker alias scream :)

petra008.jpg

petra010.jpg

petra011.jpg

petra016.jpg

petra021.jpg

petra022.jpg

petra027.jpg

petra030.jpg

dsc00861oty.jpg

dsc00866s.jpg

edgediva1.jpg

dsc00879q.jpg

wow,i love the colours the are gorgeous,i may have to try having ago at this shape,i love it.thanks for sharing once again.xx

totally fab - think ill have to have a pair:0) x

Fab pics but is that a clamp ???? it looks like something i used to use in woodwork at school..:lol:

I agree that the colours and textures within the design are truly beautiful.

But to use a clamp to distort the nail into a specific shape thats so unnatural, I would be so scared that the natural nail plate was being torn away slowly from the nail bed :Scared: I'm too scared to use a pincher never mind a clamp!

anne xx

great tutorial! thanks for sharing :)

Great nails ! So elegant :)

I agree that the colours and textures within the design are truly beautiful.

But to use a clamp to distort the nail into a specific shape thats so unnatural, I would be so scared that the natural nail plate was being torn away slowly from the nail bed :Scared: I'm too scared to use a pincher never mind a clamp!

anne xx

Dont know much about the clamp, but the only damage done when pinching really comes down to the tech using the tool... you are not actually distorting, rather adding the slightest pressure to mould the shape.. if there is any pain or discomfort your doing it wrong, or too much pressure is being applied.

oo by the way, Gorgeous nails.. love the art!

lyou are not actually distorting, rather adding the slightest pressure to mould the shape.. if there is any pain or discomfort your doing it wrong, or too much pressure is being applied.

Exactlly!

thank You all... :):):):)

your nails are beautiful what product did you use

I love this shape ..they are so comfy ti wear it..much better then squares .:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back