Editting programme

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I've just started filming mini clips to go onto my website and you tube.

At the moment I'm using windows live moviemaker live to edit as it came with the computer. This weekend I did a little bit of researching on the internet and people rate windows moviemaker more, but it won't accept mp4's.

anyhow, am findind the editting a bit basic and frustrating, wondered if anyone had any suggestions for packages which don't cost hundreds of pounds.

Corel software have one that is very good. And it costs less then £100 ... Ant remember the name, but it is on corel.com and you can download a free 30day trial first.

Corel software have one that is very good. And it costs less then £100 ... Ant remember the name, but it is on corel.com and you can download a free 30day trial first.
Thanks, will give it a go.

Corel Video Studio Pro X4: £60

There are also 'freewares' that will convert your files from one format to another.

Such as quickmedia converter, which is FREE.
Quick Media Converter HD 100% Free - FLV AVC Encoder (Advanced Video Codec High Definition) - HD VIDEO Converter - Quick Media Converter - FAST Youtube FLV Video Converter- Mediaconverter - Full HD AVI DIVX XVID DVD MPEG MPEG2 MP4 MPEG4 MKV MOV QT HD

I've used it without issue to do all sorts of conversions.

Give it a try, and see if it does the trick for you, before you spend what you don't need to.

hth's:hug:

have downloaded corel one but haven't got a scooby how to use it! Its driving me mad!

am slooooowwwwwly getting the hang of it, it lets you do voiceovers!!! coool!

Latest posts

Back