Educating clients on perfect shape and quality extension

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
I'm aware that there are lots of different levels of skill with acrylic and gel extensions however lots of clients only seee pricetag. I think we all know this when see them on fb selling sites! And you see people commenting saying only £10 fantastic! But I'd like to educate my clients as to why they are £10. And why mine and other peoples cost more 20- £35.
How do I explain to my clients or show pictures on the perfect extension? Some don't see a difference in quality, strength, hygiene, training, products etc. The only difference they see is the price. Is there some kind of picture I can show them and educate them in the differences ?

If your clients keep coming back to you why are you worried what they think about someone elses prices. Someone I used to go to school with uses branded products and charges half my prices, she may/May not be doing proper prep but I mainly think she is not a particularly good business woman and won't even be making minimum wage xx

To the pro we can clearly see the difference between a decent enhancement & a not so good one...... I think this is a lot to do with beauty being in the eye of the beholder...... For example today one of my clients who I went to wax said "oh my sister had her nails done they look beautiful" I could see from a distance that they weren't the most desirable but she was more than happy! I think a lot of it is personal preference or the fact that they have nothing else to compare them to! As long as the service you are providing is keeping your clientele happy I wouldn't waste your breath talking about the inadequacies of others! X

Latest posts

Back