EE Geeks - Anyone seen the Posh Radiance DVD?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliebee

Reaction score
I'm often on the internet looking for anything EE related that may improve my technique.

I've come across recommendations for this DVD from America. I don't always believe the hype and as it's not cheap (almost $100 incl shipping) so I wanted to ask if any of you have actually seen it? If so, is it worth the money or does it just cover the basic stuff that we already know anyway?

Thanks

Anyone?????

When I emailed the company for prices, they said 40% of their sales were to UK. Hoped there was a chance that one of our lovely geeks had bought one..

I've been really tempted to buy this. It gets great reviews.

I am the same, i had a look at the reviews on the other Lashing site i like to go on. Everybody raves about it!

I think it goes more advanced than just the basics of lashing, i think it covers trouble shooting, hints and tips, bridging gaps, lash looks ect.

I am thinking about adding it to my Xmas wish list, lol!

I am sure to look a prat asking this, but what is EE??:eek:

Ive been thiking about getting it for ages but just cant afford that kinda money.
Maybe we could get one and share it? somehow...where theres a will, theres a way!

?:rolleyes::confused:?

Ive been thiking about getting it for ages but just cant afford that kinda money.
Maybe we could get one and share it? somehow...where theres a will, theres a way!

?:rolleyes::confused:?

Great idea. I think some geeks do that with The Whole Ball of Wax DVD.

Oooh, how would we go about that then? I'd be up for that idea. Maybe anyone who's interested could pm me with suggestions??

me me me me me too please :)

Heather x

Hi
I have bought this (just waiting for delivery) I would be more than happy to share with others. X

Oh how exciting!

When I contacted the company they said they were waiting on a new batch being produced and it would be 2-3 weeks. PLEEAASSEE let us know what you think when you get it.

I'm sure you'll have a very long list of new geek friends hoping to share. Could I be the first please.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
:hug:

Oh how exciting!

When I contacted the company they said they were waiting on a new batch being produced and it would be 2-3 weeks. PLEEAASSEE let us know what you think when you get it.

I'm sure you'll have a very long list of new geek friends hoping to share. Could I be the first please.
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx

E, you had better share info with me or Im terminating our twin-ness :lol: xxxxxxx

If anyone wants to share then just pm and I'll lend it out in a chain! So A sends to B and so on x unless anyone has better ideas?

I have a copy of this somewhere on my PC and from memory is a good 101 review of what all ladies should have learnt from their training courses.

Francesca

Last edited by a moderator:
I am flattered my DVD is being discussed here!

[FONT=andale mono,times]

[FONT=andale mono,times][/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]Our comprehensive step by step guided Eyelash Extensions Training DVD includes: [/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Clearly broken down menus (allowing students to go back to any subject as needed)[/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Clearly explained and diagrammed classrooms and lessons.[/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Covers different types of eyes and bone structures.[/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Placement of various lashes to create different looks.[/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Complete live demonstrations of each look.[/FONT]
[FONT=andale mono,times]l Multiple strategically placed cameras & tightest shot possible from every angle of the live procedures performed by Eyelash Extensions expert
[/FONT][/FONT]
The obnoxiously large explanation of my DVD was cut and pasted straight from my website. I apologize... I'm not very computer savvy to shrink it... (sigh...)

I would be happy to answer any further questions on my DVD, on the blog I have created since I'm not quite sure if I can find my way back to this thread again...

I bid everyone happy lashing~

Hi Poshlash & welcome to Salon Geek!

For those of you who were toying with the idea of buying this, I eventually splashed out and purchased my own copy.

I've already watched it right through a few times and think that, for newbie lashers, it is a great tool to be used along side a decent training course.

Personally, I think I would have benefitted from it much earlier in my lashing. I was hoping more for trouble shooting, working with awkward lashes, infills etc. (Poshlash - if you're reading, I hope you will consider a follow up dvd........) :)

The one thing I did think was brilliant was the different lash looks. The way they are explained in the classroom setting with diagrams, then you get to see the actual lash application in great detail is FANTASTIC.

We keep getting postings on here about "how do I get a fuller look". This DVD shows great examples of how to do that.

E xx

hellloooo posh xxx:):):):)

hellloooo posh xxx:):):):)

Laura!!! OMG!!! What a small cyber world!!! The computer illiterate that I am, it took me some time to find my way back to this thread. This forum is so much more involved than what I'm used to. I like it tho.
It... well... challenges me. :lol:

I love that they have a search engine! Awsome! It's great seeing you here. I hope that I can be of some help to lashers here on this board, as I try to be on the other board. I know first hand that this industry is ever evolving and we all need to be on tip top of things to be the very best! By constantly picking at eachother's brains, inventing and reinventing creative techniques and ideas.

Laura, come share your know how and knowledge on the blogs I have created under my profile. ("My Way or the Highway" and "All "Things" Eyelash Extensions") I would love to read all about your likes and dislikes and... YOU!!! I would love it if you'd allowed some of us to have a good pick at your brain!!!:hug:

Hi Poshlash & welcome to Salon Geek!

For those of you who were toying with the idea of buying this, I eventually splashed out and purchased my own copy.

I've already watched it right through a few times and think that, for newbie lashers, it is a great tool to be used along side a decent training course.

Personally, I think I would have benefitted from it much earlier in my lashing. I was hoping more for trouble shooting, working with awkward lashes, infills etc. (Poshlash - if you're reading, I hope you will consider a follow up dvd........) :)

The one thing I did think was brilliant was the different lash looks. The way they are explained in the classroom setting with diagrams, then you get to see the actual lash application in great detail is FANTASTIC.

We keep getting postings on here about "how do I get a fuller look". This DVD shows great examples of how to do that.

E xx

Hey there!
Thank you for your honest feedback.

I've been getting over whelming requests for fills too, but haven't yet able put anything into work. It took about a year to debute my current DVD. There's a lot that goes into making it. Shooting is the easy part. It's the writing of the script, putting it in telepromter, voice overs, music,angles, close ups, and editing upon editing and organizing it all by subject matters for easy access by viewers... I do have to say I've been seriously considering making a DVD on all types of specialty lashes including authentic minks, stacking, trouble shooting, redirecting unruly lashes and making it into a sort of library set. I'm in the process of gathering q and a's and developing ideas.

I love the production company I've used for the DVD I currently have so I'm sure I will have another meeting with them in the near future.

Your feedback and requests are truly valued.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Back