EE training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melissab

Reaction score
Hello. :) I know there are numerous threads on here about EE training and I have looked at them all, but I still have a few questions. I live in London and I am looking to train in EE. I have contacted Noveau and Lash Perfect. I cannot find any contact information for Flirties. My questions are:

1. It seems that they offer only one day training for application. Is this enough training to make you feel confident to practise on others?

2. Do you learn how to create different effects?

3. Which brand do you find people have heard more of?

I can see online that Lash Perfect offer blue EE with one of the kits. Do they offer other colours? My MIL is dying to try the coloured EE. :suprised: She was hesitant to have EE done when I told her I wanted to train but since I mentioned and showed her pics of coloured EE she wants me to train yesterday so she can have them done. :lol:

Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance. :hug:

hi, I did nouveau training and loved it, on first courses you don't do complicated or different techniques as you must master the basics first. Master courses then get you doing the fun and different stuff.

Hi, I did the lash perfect course in march and it was great, small classes, thorough training as said before it is mastering the basics you can't possibly do more on a one day course as it is not easy but with lash perfect you do the course then dependent on your competency have to do between 6-10 case studies before you receive ur certificate but this is really good as you really build ur confidence in the case studies, in the kit you do get the blue lashes but there are about another 6 (I think) colours u can order individualy!
Hth!
🌸

Hello. :) I know there are numerous threads on here about EE training and I have looked at them all, but I still have a few questions. I live in London and I am looking to train in EE. I have contacted Noveau and Lash Perfect. I cannot find any contact information for Flirties. My questions are:

1. It seems that they offer only one day training for application. Is this enough training to make you feel confident to practise on others?

2. Do you learn how to create different effects?

3. Which brand do you find people have heard more of?

I can see online that Lash Perfect offer blue EE with one of the kits. Do they offer other colours? My MIL is dying to try the coloured EE. :suprised: She was hesitant to have EE done when I told her I wanted to train but since I mentioned and showed her pics of coloured EE she wants me to train yesterday so she can have them done. :lol:

Any help is much appreciated. Many thanks in advance. :hug:

for flirties go to www.beautytrix.me

Latest posts

Back