Effect or poor filing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victoriabar

Reaction score
I was browsing a sites gallery - nail shop page that requested customers post pics using the shops own products - and came across a pic that had me wondering if it was effect or poor filing.

Due to the work place name attached (which I removed) I am more swayed to effect BUT looking at the red beds in even more going toward poor filing.

What do you think?

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338790821.268719.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338790821.268719.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 350
It looks pretty sore :-( i dont do enhancements, but both hands dont seem to be done correctly to me - theres something wrong with both of them :o

Jurate xx

I probably shouldn't comment as i am only learning, but i know as a customer i wouldn't be happy with those.

Looks like they've used a cover pink gel to me to extend the nailbed, not the most natural looking colour but each to their own!

That is not poor filing.

That is a poor choice of coloured powder and the nails are awful, but apart from that it is a good example of what not to do and how important it is to match clients' skin tone when using cover powders.

From what I've seen, I think that very pink nail bed might be a fashion in the USA.... when I was looking at Google Images of the awful Duck Feet nails the other day, a lot of them had that very pink powder with whites.

From what I've seen, I think that very pink nail bed might be a fashion in the USA.... when I was looking at Google Images of the awful Duck Feet nails the other day, a lot of them had that very pink powder with whites.

It's only fashionable to gaudy people :lol:

Latest posts

Back