Effective affordable skincare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy

Reaction score
Hi, I am starting up a mobile beauty business but have no idea what skin care range to use! As I am just starting out I don't have a lot of money to spend on luxurious products so any advice would be really helpful, it must be affective and affordable, I have ordered a Skintruth tester kit but have recently read comments that its not very good. Also any advice on going mobile such as where to buy everything else and tips in general would be much appreciated! Thankyou!

EVE TAYLOR products are fabulous and competitively priced. Check them out here www.eve-taylor.com/ :)

Last edited:
If you do a search on here on skin care you find lots of information on different skincare. I personally use Eve Taylor for my mobile business. Brilliant products and company. :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to agree with Anne Marie, Eve Taylor products are amazing, great price and no minimum order either
xxx

Another vote for Eve Taylor. I use the products myself and they're great. Also they have a mobile starter kit which is very affordable.

Thankyou for your feedback this is what I wanted to hear, everyone is raving about eve Taylor! However after receiving samples I found the balancing range left my skin very greasy but flakey at the same time!
Do you all use eve Taylor on your own skin? How did it feel at first?
Thankyou!! :)

Kaeso is nice and the new Tropic is nice as well ;-)

Kaeso is nice and the new Tropic is nice as well ;-)

I happened to pick one of the Kaeso packs up from the wholesalers a few months back, I've always suffered dry skin on my forehead , tried Elemis, Clarins, Dermalogica etc so wasn't expecting great things from this to be fair, but it's fab, I've not had dry skin since using it and it smells lovely, I'm sure it's not for everyone but I love it, didn't realise it was the same manufacturer as crazy angel just thought ooh same bottles doh

Latest posts

Back