Efile training, Kent?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alison Pilkington-Child

Reaction score
I love doing nails but have arthritis in my hands and wrists which is something I don’t want to aggravate any more than necessary.
I 100% plan to continue hand filing for natural nails (my own are quite thin and brittle these days, the joys of ageing, so I really do get the need for care with this).
I also don’t plan to forego soak-off routines for gel and acrylics as I’m all for preserving natural nails as much as possible.
However, debulking enhancements before infills or soaking off, for this an efile would be so helpful. I use one on my own nails and would like to get the necessary qualification to be insured to offer it to clients too.

Looking on the internet there are a lot of great courses around the midlands and beyond but surprisingly little on offer in the south. I live in Kent. Does anyone have a recommendation that wouldn’t add a lot of travel and accommodation costs to the training fee?

Amanda greaves (look her up on Facebook) is an educator in Croydon (which is around an hour from Maidstone) she runs regular efile courses (and 1 to 1 training) very well regarded too.

Amanda greaves (look her up on Facebook) is an educator in Croydon (which is around an hour from Maidstone) she runs regular efile courses (and 1 to 1 training) very well regarded too.

Hey Leggibone, thanks, I’ll go look her up!

Latest posts

Back