Efile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophs999

Reaction score
I’m seriously considering the prospect of starting to use an efile. What brands and training can anyone recommend please, also for mobile use. Only helpful replies please, no jobsworths

I can't help with training, but as far as brands I use Kupa MP Passport and it works very well. It's portable so all I have to do is charge it at the end of the day and don't need to worry about power cords. Young Nails also just released a new efile that is digital, but you have to have a power source.

I did my training with INK London and I also brought their e-file, a Saeyang K38 Clip. It is cordless, which would be very useful if you are mobile. (Although you can charge it up easily whenever you need to).
It's made a huge difference to me, I'd never be without it!

I did my training with INK London and I also brought their e-file, a Saeyang K38 Clip. It is cordless, which would be very useful if you are mobile. (Although you can charge it up easily whenever you need to).
It's made a huge difference to me, I'd never be without it!

Yes this is what I’ve gone for, it seems the best for mobile also. Does it come with file attachments or did u need to buy extra bits? Thank you

Yes this is what I’ve gone for, it seems the best for mobile also. Does it come with file attachments or did u need to buy extra bits? Thank you

It comes with 3 bits - a medium carbide bit, cuticle burr and under nail cleaner.
I have bought extra bits thoroughly I cant reply at the moment as i'm driving xxx. From INK and also Petra Jakes.

Latest posts

Back