Quantcast

Egg Shells .........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

_Jooles

Reaction score
not wanting to be negative ............ but I need to ask some questions .......

not wanting to walk on egg shells, but here goes ..........

after previous threads, n yes have read quite a lot of recently posted threads! after being on hols for 2 weeks have done my best to read and catch up as much as I can! and work at the same time!

I live in Bradford, near CND HO Horsforth, Leeds, done my best to get through this week with products, n, well being honest, starting to panic.

I Don't intentionally want to 'p' anyone off or repeat anything already on here, but desperate now. WTF do I do this week to come ?? do not at all want to change brands, absolutely love CND n could not imagine working without..... but ........... HELP
n please, comments along the lines of 'here we go again' and ' heard it before' is of no use at all !! :cry::cry::cry:

Sassy Hassy

Reaction score
I believe products are now arriving at the OSNS, so phone around and you should be okay. Leeds is still closed as far as I am aware.

_Jooles

Reaction score
sorry ... OSNS ?? not sure ?

izzidoll

Strictly Scottish Geek!
Premium Geek
Reaction score
One Stop Nail Shop......attached to Creative Nail Academies where you can buy Creative products. The phone numbers are on your product catalogue.
Milton Keynes, Manchester & London should have deliveries this week......also if you don't mind a bit extra in the postage CNA Ireland's OSNS in Dublin has stock.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Manchester have stock and they do mail order :)

Latest posts