Egg Shells .........

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Jooles

Reaction score
not wanting to be negative ............ but I need to ask some questions .......

not wanting to walk on egg shells, but here goes ..........

after previous threads, n yes have read quite a lot of recently posted threads! after being on hols for 2 weeks have done my best to read and catch up as much as I can! and work at the same time!

I live in Bradford, near CND HO Horsforth, Leeds, done my best to get through this week with products, n, well being honest, starting to panic.

I Don't intentionally want to 'p' anyone off or repeat anything already on here, but desperate now. WTF do I do this week to come ?? do not at all want to change brands, absolutely love CND n could not imagine working without..... but ........... HELP
n please, comments along the lines of 'here we go again' and ' heard it before' is of no use at all !! :cry::cry::cry:

I believe products are now arriving at the OSNS, so phone around and you should be okay. Leeds is still closed as far as I am aware.

sorry ... OSNS ?? not sure ?

One Stop Nail Shop......attached to Creative Nail Academies where you can buy Creative products. The phone numbers are on your product catalogue.
Milton Keynes, Manchester & London should have deliveries this week......also if you don't mind a bit extra in the postage CNA Ireland's OSNS in Dublin has stock.

Manchester have stock and they do mail order :)

Latest posts

Back