Ego Boost Again

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VHunter

Reaction score
Well, just had myself another ego boost.......
(gotta love'em!:green:)

One of my clients went to a hair appointment immediately after I had done her nails.
They tried to solicit her to use their nail tech. She politely but firmly said no way, she had one and wasn't changing for anything in the world. She showed them her nails, then passed along my card.

That night the owner called and wanted nail art classes from me.
Needless to say, I'm going to "take a pass" on this as we are in the same town and my art - in this town - is my USP, so ummmmmmmmmmmm HECK NO! :lol:
She also wanted me to teach her UV Gel. I declined again, saying I didn't want to attempt teaching until I had my masters and was appropriately accredited.

ButI have to say, it's been a nice ego trip and boost to my moral regarding my skills :green: This says to me that I'm on the right path.

thanks again to all the geeks that have brought me to this point and that I know will help me reach the next stage

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

lol Well done you!:)

Do you have any pictures of your nail art - I would love to see some.:hug:

yeh for you victoria.
your'e doing a great job:hug:

Way to go Victoria,
its a nice feeling isn't it and your work is great

How good is that....

Did your head fit thought all the doors at home after:lol::lol: Fab new Victoria:hug:

Awwww...... that's so nice. Doesn't that just make you feel great? :hug:

THANKS!!

Well, it's about the 5th time I've been approached BUT this time was from the salon owner herself.....

YES, my head BARELY fit through the door :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
(hey, someone slap me upside the head with the reality that my nails ARE NOT perfect??)

My albums are here: OnglesChezVictoria - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Adding new stuff all the time, and more this week since I only JUST got my pc back today (omg, I sooooooooooooo missed my baby :lol:)

thanks again everyone!
I just had to share cause my hubby didn't quite 'get-it' other than to say "don't you dare teach her" :lol:

Congrats to you V!!.....nice to hear /read that peeps are so proud of the work you do .......

I'd have taken her up on the offer though ......competition can be a good thing....:rolleyes:...after all she may "try" to copy the art work and gels.....but only you can do what you do ......:)

Good for you Victoria, I am so happy that you got that major ego boost, whoo hooo!!

well done victoria....your work is tooooo precious to share xxx

Latest posts

Back