elctro- epilation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxkirstxx

Reaction score
hey i was wondering if any one could help me im doin an assignment on elctro- epilation and one of my points is whys it important for an electrologist to have in depth knowledge of the hair growth cycle ive look every where on the internet all i know is that you need to know to tell the client if it isnt caught in the anagen stage then it wont be successful

Any help help or tips will be a big help

fanxs kirst xxxx

it is important not only to tell the client that it needs to be caught in anagen to be successful but so the therapist can advise the client when and how often to come for treatments so as to get the maximum results from thier treatment sessions, also terminal hairs can be permanantly removed more successfully than velous hairs as these have the strongest connection to the blood supply in the root.
HTH x

Because we cant see the hairs in the skin we have no idea what stages the hair is at. It is probably important that the client knows this so that she doesnt have unrealistic expectations of the treatment and can give an estimate of how many treatments may be needed and over what time period.

Clients wont understand too much about anogen, catogen and telogen. They need to know that between treatments hair will continue to grow, as it grows in stages. They they should not try to remove it, like tweezing or anything like that.

Its best for them to come for regular treatments, say weekly, so that the can get the maximum benefits from the treatment.

Latest posts

Back