Electric beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hiltonbeauty

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm looking for 4 or 5 Electric Beauty Couches for my Laser Clinic. I know there are a few threads on couches but I was wondering if anyone recently has dealt with someone and can point me in the right direction. As I'm looking for a few I was looking for a bit of a deal.

Also what do people think of white or black beauty couches? I wanted black personally but I'm being told white is clinical looks more hygienic etc but really is that true?

Does anyone see black couches as a no no? If so why?

Thank you in advance.

Hi Hun, not qualified on laser to advise, but from a customerviewpoint White is better, black leather just makes me think of a car!! Hth

I can't stand white stuff! For that very reason ... far too clinical!

I bought my couch from Avalon. Great service, Debbie there was really helpful. Great table - made in Britain too! And they do the couch cover in whatever colour you want with either black or white frame.

I've known people spend hours debating the cover colour ... but never see why it is such an issue, you are only going to cover it up anyway!

Latest posts

Back