Electric beauty couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I am sooo excited. I have wanted an electric beauty couch for ages but just not been able to afford one. I had a call at the weekend from an ex neighbour of mine who opened a holistic training school and within 12 months has moved to wales, closed her training school and opened a hotel.

She asked me if I wanted one of her electric treatment couches as she needed to get it out of storage to make room for more stuff. Well as you can imagine it didn't take me long to say YES PLEASE. what's more it was completely and utterly FREE. I will have to get her a lovely bunch of flowers and choccies and send them to her by way of a thank you.

Her husband with the help of my BF has delivered it to my little salon tonight and put it together for me.

Things like this don't normally happen to me so I am really excited about it. Can't wait to get back to work now. My older clients will love it as they won't have a struggle to get on the bed any more.

How brilliant is that. Good luck to you. xx

Wow, what a very generous lady - and a lucky you!!:)

She did say she might have another one if the lady she had promised it to doesn't come back to her by tomorrow, just a pity I haven't got room for it.

Well done you! I've been looking at these to set up at home but the cost is phemon! They are so much more luxurious aren't they than the old climb aboard ones! You must let me know if you hear of any for sale - I would be interested if the price was right.
Have a good weekend! :lol:

She did say she might have another one if the lady she had promised it to doesn't come back to her by tomorrow, just a pity I haven't got room for it.

I have!!! lol!!

This lady's kind gesture will surely gives your spirits a much needed lift, by the sounds of it you have been having a horrible time of late with your recovery.

Hope you are fit and well really soon and back to your salon and leccy couch lol!!

:hug:

I was so excited that I was going to be able to use it today. Trying to ease myself back into work slowly so had a couple of small treatments to do. After being back in hospital again last night I had to cancel both my appointments - gutted.

Latest posts

Back