Electric massage couch

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
I am going to have to invest in one as when I am teaching, the students all need different heights.

I also want a decent back to it as some clients like to sit up, and it must be comfortable. I need a facehole or attachment too and a wide one would be good.

Has anyone got any recommendations please? Have had a look and they range from £500-1200.

Hair and Beauty Equipment Centre, Holloway Road, London (N7?).

Bought my 3 stage electric couches from them years ago and they still going strong. The BEST pieces of equipment I have ever bought in the salon.

I bought one last year from Cosmetronic for massage and its perfect.
Diane x

thanks guys, any prices?

I'm going to get one from Avalon. British company, british made, british components. Their two section is great - electric height lift and also electric back lift! Inc VAT and Delivery you are looking at just over £1,000 but they are fantastic.

I visited their show room and took them all for a ride ... I plan on getting one later this year.

They also offer finance deals to spread the cost. The multiflex 3 and 5 are nice, but almost too adjustable. You could easily spend more time getting it to the right position then you spend on the treatment. I can't remember how high they go - but it will easily be a lot higher then you will ever need, but they also drop down to 18"!

Full prices and details on their website: Electric couch | massage | Therapy | Avalon Couches

For me a couch is something that is worth investing in! It is what all our clients use and lie on.

Mat

thanks guys, any prices?

Think ten years ago mine were about £800-900 each (poss plus VAT).

Yes, when you first get one you may fiddle about for a while adjusting everything to "optimum" comfort, but after a short while you will just push the correct buttons on remote to get the right result without even thinking about it. It is important, though, to ensure the client is actually lying in the correct position on the couch before trying to adjust it. I find that most clients want to lie too low on the couch in the first instance and I need to ask them to move up slightly for their own comfort. But, again, you will soon learn where the correct place is on the couch for each client depending upon their individual height.

hth

thanks for that, I have worked with these beds before and yes you do automatically adjust them before using.

I'm looking at a couple of companies that actually deliver and install them for you, as I haven't got a scooby!

will defo check out the avalon company, thanks.

Latest posts

Back