Electric Nail Drills?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Popart

Reaction score
Elecrtic Nail drills YAY or NAY?

Do they make your acrylics easier or is it just a disaster?
Opinions please :)
xxx

I don't use one. However if they are used "correctly" I am sure they probably make life easier as it will speed things up

Yeah was thinking that! Would be a bit nerve wrecking using one though in case it goes too far!
I had 8 sets of acrylics today and my neck feels like its broke lol. Would love something a bit more speedy.

It takes practice before you're comfortable with one, but I just love mine. I believe there's better control as to where you are filing and get a better finish.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using SalonGeek

Yeah was thinking that! Would be a bit nerve wrecking using one though in case it goes too far!
I had 8 sets of acrylics today and my neck feels like its broke lol. Would love something a bit more speedy.

Blimey 8 sets I bet your arm and neck feels like its gonna drop off! Maybe you should consider investing in one and learning how to correctly use one. Especially as you do such a lot of L&P

I don't know anything about them. But I'm sure I've read on here that gr8nailz is using one. You could message her.

Although I think she's been raving about it in past posts :) x

Electric nail files are great in the right hands and with the right training. A disaster otherwise.

If you search this using the search button above you will have hours of happy reading as this subject is discussed fairly regularly. So, if like me, you are impatient and want questions answered by lots of people, then have a look there.:wink2:

I love love mine , but i dont use it for full sets only really for rebalances and infillis mostly on unknown products ,
as for using it to finish , it dose leave a lovely smooth surface but i would still finish with grades to high with filed and then buffers ,

The best way to save your aching neck is to do the finished nails with your brush and not your file. Perfect nails with a brush do not need filing.

I rarely have to file or buff much doing full sets and I would never finish off a full set with a drill as there is no need.

Where I love using my KUPA is when I have to de-bulk someone else's work if a client is new to the salon or for French rebalances and Gel removal of a buff off gel or any lifted material and the like.

Latest posts

Back