Electric nail file recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry new to this site, I meant to reply to the question

How long does it take for todac orders to arrive in the U.K.? Thinking of ordering from them but I don't like ordering from outside the U.K. Too often because of the long wait!

How long does it take for todac orders to arrive in the U.K.? Thinking of ordering from them but I don't like ordering from outside the U.K. Too often because of the long wait!

I recieved mine within 10 days

I've ordered a saeyang drill recently from 'toe and foot solutions' website and it comes with a 2 year warranty x

How do you find it?

My saeyang drill is here now, I am not qualified to use it I am booking my efile course with NSI tonight! The motor is tiny the hand piece is slim, it creates hardly any sound at all and there is literally no vibration at all I don't see how it could get any better! The quality feels incredible, Only £235 with a 2 year warranty I would highly recommend so far :) I don't think it can get much better than this but forgive me if I'm wrong lol, I spent a long time researching this drill and it is widely used by dentists all over the world, that's safe enough for me!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 109
My saeyang drill is here now, I am not qualified to use it I am booking my efile course with NSI tonight! The motor is tiny the hand piece is slim, it creates hardly any sound at all and there is literally no vibration at all I don't see how it could get any better! The quality feels incredible, Only £235 with a 2 year warranty I would highly recommend so far :) I don't think it can get much better than this but forgive me if I'm wrong lol, I spent a long time researching this drill and it is widely used by dentists all over the world, that's safe enough for me!
what size tools does it take? 3/32 or 1/8?

They really are just as good as KUPA in my opinion

Well I spent 5 hours late last night researching this and I found an amazing guy who really knows this stuff so I asked him to compare for me the Kupas and the Ks and here's what he told me

(here he explains the difference between the Kupa Mani pro and the Ks)
asteropaki Mani pro is the cheap drill line from kupa don't get it .passport is portable its alright but at high speed the bit will get loose as when you shorten the acrylic nail with it ,hand piece is a little heavy also the cost . saeyang k38 is portable and the handpiece more lighter made from korea.you will come across a k38 but with the brand freedom ,elite et, pro nail etc but they're actually the same drill rebrand . u can grab one on eBay for like 220 - 270 dollars ,its a pretty good drill imo.1 charge last Me almost a week with heavy usage . the drills worth getting from kupa are the up200 & sup up200 ones made in Japan ,kupa didn't make them ,urawa made them and theyll last a long time . up200 handpiece a little heavier than the super up200 one tho. the k35 one look like the swan drill in the video ,but I recommend getting the k38 portable one .

(here I asked him the difference between the Kupas 200s and the Ks)
depend on what you want. the urawa up200 / super up200 are table drill ( you can't move them around), the sayeang k35 ( swan in the video ) also a table drill . the saeyang k38 is portable and is better if you need to move it around, but if you don't need a portable one i recommend getting the Up200 / super up200 one. it will last you a long time 10+ yrs ,also it is easier to repair. you can send it to kupa for repair , or find any salon supplier near you and i bet they will repair it , ebay also have repair service for the drill cheap $30-35. i do lean more toward the super up200 tho, because it has higher rpm 26k and lighter handpiece compare to the up200 rpm 20k.

Update (I told him I need 1 portable and 1 table, I'm very lazy I know):
if you're getting the k38 then you don't really need to get another table drill. k38 has 30k rpm , high torgue and very powerful motor also handpiece is super light weight. you can work all day with it without hurting the wrist. the only annoying thing with the portable one is that you have to replace the battery in the control box when the battery can no longer hold charge ( but still work with the power cord plug in ) . battery probably last about 3-4 years before it go dead. i recommended the sup 200 over the k35 because if you need to repair the drill , it will be easier for you because most salon supply can repair them, or you can send it to kupa for repair. for the k35 you have to call the company ( in korea ) for repair or they do have a company in the U.S that i do not know. i have the K38 and very happy w/ it, can't go wrong with it

(and here I said I'll have to send either one back, so repair service isn't that important, and I found a supplier in UK. I also asked about the Erica)
asteropaki I had the Erica Mt 20 ,kinda heavy,expensive and it hurt my wrist so I sold it. k35 table drill is good same handpiece as k38 . just get any that you like ,u can't go wrong with them .stay away from medicool and other China made brand tho.

I'm definitely getting the K38 and the K35 after this!

Last edited:
Sorry that may be the only one they have then. I know the stock kupa as that's where I done my training

Well I spent 5 hours late last night researching this and I found an amazing guy who really knows this stuff so I asked him to compare for me the Kupas and the Ks and here's what he told me

(here he explains the difference between the Kupa Mani pro and the Ks)
asteropaki Mani pro is the cheap drill line from kupa don't get it .passport is portable its alright but at high speed the bit will get loose as when you shorten the acrylic nail with it ,hand piece is a little heavy also the cost . saeyang k38 is portable and the handpiece more lighter made from korea.you will come across a k38 but with the brand freedom ,elite et, pro nail etc but they're actually the same drill rebrand . u can grab one on eBay for like 220 - 270 dollars ,its a pretty good drill imo.1 charge last Me almost a week with heavy usage . the drills worth getting from kupa are the up200 & sup up200 ones made in Japan ,kupa didn't make them ,urawa made them and theyll last a long time . up200 handpiece a little heavier than the super up200 one tho. the k35 one look like the swan drill in the video ,but I recommend getting the k38 portable one .

(here I asked him the difference between the Kupas 200s and the Ks)
depend on what you want. the urawa up200 / super up200 are table drill ( you can't move them around), the sayeang k35 ( swan in the video ) also a table drill . the saeyang k38 is portable and is better if you need to move it around, but if you don't need a portable one i recommend getting the Up200 / super up200 one. it will last you a long time 10+ yrs ,also it is easier to repair. you can send it to kupa for repair , or find any salon supplier near you and i bet they will repair it , ebay also have repair service for the drill cheap $30-35. i do lean more toward the super up200 tho, because it has higher rpm 26k and lighter handpiece compare to the up200 rpm 20k.

Update (I told him I need 1 portable and 1 table, I'm very lazy I know):
if you're getting the k38 then you don't really need to get another table drill. k38 has 30k rpm , high torgue and very powerful motor also handpiece is super light weight. you can work all day with it without hurting the wrist. the only annoying thing with the portable one is that you have to replace the battery in the control box when the battery can no longer hold charge ( but still work with the power cord plug in ) . battery probably last about 3-4 years before it go dead. i recommended the sup 200 over the k35 because if you need to repair the drill , it will be easier for you because most salon supply can repair them, or you can send it to kupa for repair. for the k35 you have to call the company ( in korea ) for repair or they do have a company in the U.S that i do not know. i have the K38 and very happy w/ it, can't go wrong with it

(and here I said I'll have to send either one back, so repair service isn't that important, and I found a supplier in UK. I also asked about the Erica)
asteropaki I had the Erica Mt 20 ,kinda heavy,expensive and it hurt my wrist so I sold it. k35 table drill is good same handpiece as k38 . just get any that you like ,u can't go wrong with them .stay away from medicool and other China made brand tho.

I'm definitely getting the K38 and the K35 after this!
Did u end up getting this one then??

Yup I got the K35 to start with at the Black Friday sale. I'll post any comments once it comes!
How did you get on with this? I'm thinking to order one.

I got this one too its fabulous

Mine arrived today. Can't wait to use it.

How did you get on with this? I'm thinking to order one.
It's AMAZING! Very smooth very handy! So much better than my previous one. Buy it! You won't regret it

Latest posts

Back