Electric spray tan tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squidgernetball

Ubergeek
Reaction score
Has anyone used one of the electric tan tents that go in the washing machine? We don't do a huge amount of tanning, but yet another tent has got warped as I've tried to fold it down. We're now thinking that one of these electric ones might be good. The only threads I can find are quite old, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Vic x

Is your current tent out of shape? Because mine when it's open the pieces holding it have bent funny. And it doesn't have the same shape. I've been looking at getting one of those backdrop things for tanning.
I have looking into the electric tanning tents and I have heard really good things about them. But the one I was looking as was a bit pricey which is why I started looking into the he backdrop type ones.

Yes it is @Blair. Completely out of shape to the point that I have to put a weight in the corner to stop it falling over. Really professional looking :(

Do you mean the inflatable tanning tents? If so, I don't use one myself but on Nouvatan fb page lots of tanning techs really rave about them and how good they are.

Thanks @kerry33. I'll have a look if I can x

I have had ours for 2 years now @squidgernetball and absolutely love it! we can just chuck it in the washing machine and its good to go again! so much easier! And Its so easy to store away, the only down side it they are really quite noisy, with that and the spray tan machine you do need to raise your voice to explain to clients what position then need to be in so bare that in mind! L x

Thanks @LottieLeach. Do you need to keep the machine going once the tent is up? Whose tent have you got?

Vic x

You do need to keep it going once its up @squidgernetball so you do have a constant fan noise throughout the treatment. I got mine from sunless solutions and have had no problems. L x

These look good does anyone know the height as my spray tanning area is in the basement so limited height we just about squeeze a normal tent up

These look good does anyone know the height as my spray tanning area is in the basement so limited height we just about squeeze a normal tent up
Just ordered one. I'll let you know x

I have looked at these. They must be so good to just put in the washer. Have to say I rarely wash my pop up, maybe only in the summer [emoji33] xx

I wouldn't be without mine! They tumble too apparently but I haven't got a dryer so can't comment!!

Anyone interested in these tents, don't buy from sunless solutions.

I paid for my tent about 10 days ago and have heard nothing from the company. Unfortunately any attempt to call is met with either a constantly ringing phone or a mail box that turns out to be full.

Beginning to think I've lost over £100!

I'll happily review this if the company ever actually manage to contact me but by the looks of things they're not doing well.

Vic x

You can get them from The Tanning Store awesome company.

Well good news. I had a phone call from Sunless Solutions this week and my tent actually arrived today.

I would like to say a massive thanks you to Ambermist who really generously offered to help me out. It was so kind of you.

Vic x

Latest posts

Back