Electrical adhesive lined heat shrink tube for hair extensions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahjane13

Reaction score
I ordered some well known adhesive lined shrinkies from the USA and had them tested in a lab...the outcome......I was told that I may as well just buy the adhesive lined heat shrink tube from an electrical store!!!!!

Makes me slightly nervous so I'll be trying it on myself first! Also annoys me slightly that the company in the USA are selling it as being something special!

The outer wall on the USA shrinkie is a lot finer than any of the uk ones i have tried an tested.

Last edited:
Hey you!
Long time no speak! I hope you are well!

I know what you mean about the adhesives not being compatible but I just think that a certian USA company shouldn't be charging so much for these if that's all it is!

Think I'll pop to maplins tomorrow and try some lol :lol:

Well hello you it's ages since I heard from you have you still got same email address hair addict if so I will email you and send you some info it might interest you. How are you

I don't have that email address anymore.
I'll message you my personal email address.
I've lost you on facebook too and can't remember your surname!

Okay no problems

How long do you ladies get out of shrinkies ,lined and non lined ,can't find this info anywhere :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

It's my main fitting method, my clients get 12 weeks with a maintenance at 6 weeks

Perfect thanks,im going to test a full head on my neice ,i have both kinds are the unlined one just not worth using I have a 1000 of them feels a bit of a waste of my pennies,thanks for any advice in advance :-D

Hi
Don't bother with the unlined they are rubbish

Hi
Don't bother with the unlined they are rubbish

Ok I will keep them for putting in feathers ,might take I while to get though them lol ,thanks :-D

Latest posts

Back