Electrical Facial machines??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycatclaws

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been BTEC ND qualified for 5 years and have been doing mainly nails, waxing and tinting since i finished college as i am also a full time Duty Manager of a leisure centre. i rent our treatment room and do treatments around my shifts.

i really enjoyed doing the electrical facials at college but the equipment is sooo expensive i've never been able to offer them on my own. i'm ready to take the plunge and but a machine but i'm struggling deciding what to go for!!

ideally i want a multi-machine with H.F, Galvanic, Micro-current, Brush & Vacuum. I've seen a couple of machines and i'm really unsure what to go for!!! they're all varying prices (vary quite a lot really!)

does anyone use any of these? what do you think of them? would you recommend them? etc etc etc

:confused:Ethetix Vario System £1375
Esthetix Vario System - Ellisons

:confused:Carlton Ultra Pro Complex £2423.05 (including Products)

:confused:then there's others on fleabay where i could get one of these 4 in 1 jobbies and a separate micro-current

4in1 HIGH FREQUENCY GALVANIC VACUUM SPRAY MACHINE FS h on eBay (end time 27-Aug-09 04:00:00 BST)

Please help...all googled out!!:grr::cry:

Cat x

Pussycatclaws,
i got my machines from Welcome To Cosmetronic UK Ltd they supply (are) Matis with the SK1 machines, take a look, i've got a micro-current code F-903 and a 5in1 unit code F-815. If your interested in any of the machines PM me as i can give you a friendly and helpful contact within the company. hth jackie b

Hi All,

I have been BTEC ND qualified for 5 years and have been doing mainly nails, waxing and tinting since i finished college as i am also a full time Duty Manager of a leisure centre. i rent our treatment room and do treatments around my shifts.

i really enjoyed doing the electrical facials at college but the equipment is sooo expensive i've never been able to offer them on my own. i'm ready to take the plunge and but a machine but i'm struggling deciding what to go for!!

ideally i want a multi-machine with H.F, Galvanic, Micro-current, Brush & Vacuum. I've seen a couple of machines and i'm really unsure what to go for!!! they're all varying prices (vary quite a lot really!)

does anyone use any of these? what do you think of them? would you recommend them? etc etc etc

:confused:Ethetix Vario System £1375
Esthetix Vario System - Ellisons

:confused:Carlton Ultra Pro Complex £2423.05 (including Products)

:confused:then there's others on fleabay where i could get one of these 4 in 1 jobbies and a separate micro-current

4in1 HIGH FREQUENCY GALVANIC VACUUM SPRAY MACHINE FS h on eBay (end time 27-Aug-09 04:00:00 BST)

Please help...all googled out!!:grr:😢

Cat x

Hi I have a few machines including the vario system. You can have them cheap as chips let me know and I'll send in full details of that I have.

check out Baldan group they work with you on payments

Latest posts

Back