Electrolysis help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia giudice

Reaction score
I need help as I can get in to a comfortable position to do electrolysis on my clients neck. The hair grows side ways and wirh the lamp magnifier in the way too its very uncomfortable. Any help would bw great full x

I find on the neck if I get my client to to turn her head fully to each side and that way the skin is taught and the chin or lamp shouldn't be in the way xx

Thank you for your advice i will try this next time.
I have had her in today and noticed i have bruised her little on her neck, which i feel terrible about.

So i used a no 3 short needle so maybe i need to switch to a no 2 under her neck but the hairs are pretty strong.
current wise i used 28. maybe it was too high? or the insertion was incorrect.xx

Hi Julia
What electrolysis machine are you using? If the hair is quite strong and thick on the neck area then a size 3 probe should be fine. Try not to feel bad about the bruising, I'm sure it's only small and your client may not have noticed. This would usually be down to incorrect insertion or not stretching the skin enough. As Hols_21 said, get the client to move their head as far to the left or right as they feel comfortable, this should stretch the skin more. Don't be scared to ask them to move about as ultimately you want to be able to do the most effective treatment possible, and sometimes you need a bit of help from your client with those hard to reach areas.

Sam x

Latest posts

Back