Electrolysis machine recommendations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inishbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a good electroysis machine. havnt done electrolysis in 6 yrs so out of touch with machines on the market. cheers

The biggest makes in this country are Apilus,Sterex, Carlton,silhouette.
Apilus probably being the best on the market here at the mo.
I think hof,house of famuir sells most of them

As an electrolysis client, I'd recommend Apilus every time. For me, treatments I've had with Apilus machines have been both more comfortable and more effective than any other brand of electrolysis machine.

I have used many different Electrolysis machines over the years. Apilus is brilliant and in a class of its own.

Another vote for Apilus. I have the Senior II and I wish I could afford to upgrade to the Platinum!
They're so versatile and functionally rich. Amazingly quick with the Microflash option, and I do loads of galvanic facials with mine too.
I also use mine to show my facial clients how much moisture their skin is holding, usually before and after a facial. It's a very effective marketing tool!
Janice Brown at House of Famuir is a delight to know; very knowledgeable, friendly and supportive.
Their number is 01480 404 200 and their website is Salon Equipment | Spa Products | Salon Furniture - hofbeauty.co.uk
They also do interest free payment plans for the expensive bits of kit which is very handy indeed!

I've just got an Apilus senator ii and am trying to get to grips with all of the functions as it does so much more than the sterex that ive just trained on.

Kay, I'm not far from you. If you want to pop over sometime I'll happily show you around the machine! I'm no expert, mind...

If you fancy at look at Carlton Professional's range, have a click here:

Search results :: The Carlton Group

and feel free to give me a call for a chat, I can talk you through the range we offer.

I think with everything like this, a machine is a big investment, and you want to make sure you're compeltely happy with your decision! Definitely worth taking a look at all the companies out there, and seeing what suits you best.

Kay, I'm not far from you. If you want to pop over sometime I'll happily show you around the machine! I'm no expert, mind...

Hi Lynne

That would be fab, I really want to try SwissDermyl too, I've been emailing Alex I just needed to call and make an appointment but have been so busy in office hours over the past couple of weeks.

Apilus for me too, the most effective comfortable treatment. I would also love to upgrade to the platinum :)

Thanks for all the info, need to do my research now.:p

Hi all, really useful information. So thanks there....can any of you tell me if you use the APILUS for red vein,capillaries& spider nevi? Any more information appreciated

Hi all, really useful information. So thanks there....can any of you tell me if you use the APILUS for red vein,capillaries& spider nevi? Any more information appreciated

Yes I do, I have a Senior II and there is a special thermo-coagulation programme on the machine but I have also used blend on some blemishes. I mainly do electrolysis and there is very little to beat an Apilus.

Thanks essentia:) I'll be on the phone to get some prices me thinks x

I use the sterex blend machine, great reliable machine. When I upgraded to a newer machines it was more comfortable for the client

I can't find where to buy the Apillus machine in the UK. can anyone recommend?

Latest posts

Back