Electrolysis - use of dental rolls for upper lip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anniepops

Reaction score
As the title says really (if it shows it all) - does anyone use dental lip rolls to push out/stretch the client's upper lip during electrolysis? I read it somewhere online, just curious if it works for anyone, TIA x

I would not do this as the roll could move and you could slip with the needle. Much safer to use your fingers to control the skin.

I would not do this as the roll could move and you could slip with the needle. Much safer to use your fingers to control the skin.

That's exactly what I do. I was concerned about the practicality of dental rolls as it was the first time I'd read of them being used in electrolysis. Thanks for replying x

Out of interest, this is where found it mentioned online (if the link works):

http://www.healthunit.org/beauty/re...ion & Control Procedures for Electrolysis.pdf

I would have thought it would distort the follicle as well.

I would have thought it would distort the follicle as well.

Thanks for replying weezie. It's not something I'll be trying but just wondered if anyone ever had, as I'd never heard if it before. Definitely more cons than pros x

I don't think this is necessary, you can get a good stretch with your fingers plus buying dental blocks is an extra cost!

Latest posts

Back