Electronic foot file vs manual?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetyrex

Reaction score
Just interested in who's using electronic foot files and who's sticking to the good old fashioned manual file and why?
Have you tried both? Would you try the other?
I've used both and think they both have pros and cons.
What do you all think?
:)

Also, who foot files then soaks or vice versa?! I've been taught both in the past!

Thinking about buying an electric foot file. Did you like yours? On some clients, my arms get SO tired!

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

I get very dry feet and a few years ago went for a Jessdica pedicure where they used an electric foot file and tbh it took ages! Far longer than with a manual one, so much so she cut down on the massage time :(

Don't know if there are faster/better ones available tho.

I haven't taken a look at the alternative foot file so I'm still manual. I do a dry foot file. I feel like I get a lot more dead skin that way.

A couple of my co-workers use a different foot file and their file recommends soaking first for best results. So, I guess it depends on which foot file system you use.

I've used the Jessica electronic file and I liked it. There are others available though so I might get one as manual filing and as said, it can start to ache!
I foot file on dry usually as I was taught to do this by Jessica but sometimes after soaking. So I do both!
Interesting what we all do and use and what we all get trained to do!

Latest posts

Back