electronic vibrating brush ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

delsmum

Reaction score
Sounds like one of these:

"The conventional method for the removal of artificial nails is improved by heating the acetone. The Nixia Acetone Warmer heats the acetone to 104 degrees f and reduces removal time by up to 30%. The attached brush sweeps the softened acrylic material off the nails."

Attachments

• nixia_acetone_warmer.jpg
    nixia_acetone_warmer.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 29
What is descibed on the site as a vibrating brush is used for the application not removing product to quote part of the description from the site -

"electronic vibrating brush to apply acrylic nails! Vibrating at over 7000 times a minute, the brush super compacts the acrylic and provides a stronger, evenly applied product quality no one can achieve with manual application. "

I cant help but picture nail techs in high visibility jackets ( think road workers ! )
I just can't get an angle on this one.

Love
Chris

Just read about that, very interesting, similar to the electric toothbrush? :biggrin: Marti Prreuss is going to forward it to Doug Schoon.

delsmum said:
What is descibed on the site as a vibrating brush is used for the application not removing product to quote part of the description from the site -

"electronic vibrating brush to apply acrylic nails! Vibrating at over 7000 times a minute, the brush super compacts the acrylic and provides a stronger, evenly applied product quality no one can achieve with manual application. "

I cant help but picture nail techs in high visibility jackets ( think road workers ! )
I just can't get an angle on this one.

Love
Chris

Chris, I get your drift (I too have a humerous imagination) but what I am picturing is a tech patting like mad and seeing it speeded up to 7000 times a minute (think Benny Hill) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooh Kim,
Love the image in my mind now........ great pick up for a weekend!!

Carol

I'm thinking more that the brush is whirrling so fast, the product is just flying off in all directions - I can picture a salon covered in curing blobs of liquid and powder still attached to picture frames and walls -

I can't picture for the life of me how this would work but it is Saturday AM so still not so compus-mentus:rolleyes:

Mrs Geek,

How about this...... the acrylic DOES stick to the client's fingers...... and SHE goes flying round and round ........... my God.... where's this all going!!!! lol

EVEN BETTER!!!

This could be an AMAZING comedy sketch!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back