Electrotherapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xDanTeresa92

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm a 2nd Year HND student and I'm currently producing a research report for my unit Contemporary Electrotherapy. I have to research various machines and companies etc. One of the companies I have to research is Sorisa and their Lifting C machine. Does anyone on here know of where I can find out the history of this company?

Thanks.

Thank you. I have already found that and tried it. I need more info on the history of Sorisa as I can only find a little. Thank you again.
Have you emailed sorisa themselves and asked for a history of the company? They are probably the only ones who will be able to answer this for you as this is all the info I could find on them X

Have you emailed sorisa themselves and asked for a history of the company? They are probably the only ones who will be able to answer this for you as this is all the info I could find on them X

Yea, I emailed them and sent a message on their Facebook page. I know, it is really difficult to find information. Thanks very much for your help.

did you find info on the above?

Latest posts

Back