Elemis Biotec vs Caci?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beauty mad Jo

Reaction score
Hi guys
I'm looking at investing in an anti aging system. Has anyone used both of these systems to give me a comparison..!? Or know of another system avaliable.
Thanks jo x

I have always got on well with bio therapeutic and it's not as expensive as caci
Crystal clear also now do a full range of electricals if you want your units to match up . Their products and home kits are great too

Hi guys
I'm looking at investing in an anti aging system. Has anyone used both of these systems to give me a comparison..!? Or know of another system avaliable.
Thanks jo x
Elemis asked CACI to make them their biotech machine as it is CACI that have the patented technology. Obviously CACI have not made an exact copy of their machine as it serves no purpose for them. Biotech is a lesser product that does not have the scientific results that CACI has. Elemis insist that Biotech is 'clinically' proven - but I do not class 25 people as a clinical trial. Most proper trails are 'blind' tested with 60 people plus. Elemis have done neither!

Hi guys
Thanks jo x

Hi Jo, have you looked into ageLOC?

I think with biotech/Elemis you have a huge opening package, using their products. You may have more flexibility with Caci although they're not cheap either x

Hi, try Jacqui at Icon Ultralift (07742827951) as she offers free demos of the machine. I bought it last September and I love it, the no needle mesotherapy is a big selling point for me :)

Someone was selling an Icon Ultralift on here I think x

Morning All, I am selling my Icon Ultralift machine. Less than 6 months old should still be under warranty, immaculate condition. We have had genuinely god results with the machine but it's just not right for my client base unfortunately.

Latest posts

Back