Elemis colon treatment - help with bad wind!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
Has any one tried the Elemis Colon Treatment? I am interested in this to see if it really does help down there with the old bloating and gassy department. Does anyone know what is special about the massage technique and how to do it ?

Thanks
Marie

not sure, the spa I worked at offered this but don't know anything about it.

In the Indonesian massage I trained in we did a uterus tuck which was great.

Hi

Yes it is good for helping with this particular problem. It is also good for bloating and making you more regular.

Becki xxx

What on earth is a uterus tuck!:eek:
Marion x

I know! It sounds weird!!!

The client lies on their back.
You get them to put their feet on the bed.
You place the side of your hand at a 45degree angle and press down near the pubis and the other hand pushes towards it giving your first hand a better angle to tuck in and under.

Thanks for the info Hippy-chick. What is the reasoning behind this? Is it to help with period pain?
Marion x

tbh I can't remember.
It was part of the Indonesian massage course.

will get my notes out later and report back.

Dont go to any trouble Hippy-Chick. I was just curious.
Thanks for the info though.
Marion x

I used to do this treatment and it really gets things moving.The massage technique is very deep pressure and done in combination with deep abdominal breathing.hth

I offer a 30 - 45min Colon Massage in my practice. Feels lovely ... sooo much nicer then a colonic! I learnt it as part of my No Hands Advanced Massage training.

Also recommend / retail Aloe Vera Gel for those with intestine problems - works wonders on IBS and Colitis etc.

Ooh, battery low on Laptop so will expand on my massage technique tomorrow.

Mat

Thanks everyone but still after the details of what actually happens during the Elemis Colon Massage. Any ideas ?

M

Thought I would let you all know that I have been for the Elemis Colon Massage to experience once and for all !

Well it was a little noisy, but I felt it really moved the gas build up I get when my IBS is playing up ! Also it it uses an incredibly deep and firm touch, I couldn't help but let a few bottom burps go ! How embarrasing !! But I would definitely reccomend it.

This is what happens:

1. You lie face down and following a foot cleanse you get a firm massage on backs of legs and thighs with a serum followed by a chopping and cupping action. She then turns you over and does the same on front of thighs and applies a warm fennel mask.

2. The tummy massage was very deeep , starting at solar plexus , moving round to splenic flexure, sigmoid , cecum and hepatic flexure. She did this 3 times whilst I had to breath in and out at intervals - each breath was accompanied by a little puff down stairs !
3. Finally she finished me off with a lovely scalp massage.

Apart from a nasty niff in the room , it was a lovely treatment - definitely results orientated !!

Marie

Thought I would let you all know that I have been for the Elemis Colon Massage to experience once and for all !

Well it was a little noisy, but I felt it really moved the gas build up I get when my IBS is playing up ! Also it it uses an incredibly deep and firm touch, I couldn't help but let a few bottom burps go ! How embarrasing !! But I would definitely reccomend it.

This is what happens:

1. You lie face down and following a foot cleanse you get a firm massage on backs of legs and thighs with a serum followed by a chopping and cupping action. She then turns you over and does the same on front of thighs and applies a warm fennel mask.

2. The tummy massage was very deeep , starting at solar plexus , moving round to splenic flexure, sigmoid , cecum and hepatic flexure. She did this 3 times whilst I had to breath in and out at intervals - each breath was accompanied by a little puff down stairs !
3. Finally she finished me off with a lovely scalp massage.

Apart from a nasty niff in the room , it was a lovely treatment - definitely results orientated !!

Marie

Thank God I only do nails etc.
It's bad enough having a husband who drinks Guinness.

OMG i PMSL reading this i know its not supposed to be funny but..........................................................:lol:

What is this fascination with pooh!?

Ever had a coffee enema? No why would you want Kenco up your bum, its beyond me it really is!

I know its not meant to be funny either, but it has a whiff of the Gillian McKeiths about it all!

xxxxxxx:lol::lol::lol:

Hi Hayles,

Whiff of Gillian McKeith ! ? You should of been in the room !! Hee Hee !

Mxx

Latest posts

Back