Elemis or Dermalogica at Pro Beauty this week

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beckylashes

Reaction score
Hello fellow geeks,

I am taking the plunge and getting elemis at my salon this weekend at pro beauty I want advise too see if you think I am doing the right thing

I have trained in elemis and dermalogica when working at other places but in my own salon facials was not a huge part of what we do and I am now looking at changing to a more well known brand currently using eve Taylor and 99% of my clients say I've never heard of it I do like eve Taylor but this is my clients feedback

My problem is... My area is saturated by dermogica salons and college however this has pros and cons as we have clients who ring and ask if we retail it but then again do we want what everyone else has? Also a lot of clients who come for nails say they have dermalogica facials however they usually say they buy products online cheaper which I know is a problem with most things

No one uses elemis in my area not even one salon

A big spa close by used to use elemis but got took over and now use espa

I have asked clients and all have heard of elemis and said they like it or would like to try

Would you get what most of the area are already use to or take a risk for elemis?

Thanks for any pros and cons advice muchly appreciated xx

I would get a product you love and feel passionately about. If I asked my clients what range to take on, they would never have said environ. Maybe one had heard of it but no more. They're now regular users and I retail around £600 per week because I did a shed load of research and love the products. It doesn't have to be environ. I know a fellow geek will say the same about Decleor and another about Swissdermyl. All therapists who love their products, know what makes them special and could sell them in their sleep. Tell your clients what their having. No client will spend on the skin care what you will, so you tell them what they're having and why.

Good luck

Vic x

Hello

I was. Home salon for 5 years and never did very well with facials, last year I had the salon I took on Elemis, everyone round me has dermalogica so I wanted something different. I looked into different skin are companies and not only loved the Elemis products but the rep was so nice and surportive. We have had Elemis a year and do really well, because it's in big spas and on gvc, it gives brand awareness and the support from the company is great. We on,y have a small salon but I recently took on the biotec machine. I can't recommend Elemis enough.

Good luck I know it's scary but we have been really please with Elemis

Latest posts

Back