Elemis Training Costs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmilyG

Reaction score
Does anybody know around about the costs to train with elemis?

Just curious :D

x

Does anybody know around about the costs to train with elemis?

Just curious :D

x

You'll need to be an account holder/partner/stockist to train with them

And then I thinks it's free? Not 100% sure though. X

I used to work in a spa where I received training in Elemis. The training is free but yes you do of course need an account.
Rhiannon x

I used to work in a spa where I received training in Elemis. The training is free but yes you do of course need an account.
Rhiannon x

Yeah I thought this as I did too :) thanks for the friend req btw :) x

Yeah I thought this as I did too :) thanks for the friend req btw :) x

We were nosey and questioned the Elemis tutor about it bless her as they made us sign a contract to stay or if we left we would have to pay the 'training' costs back...all lies! Lol.

You're welcome honey, love reading your posts. Wish you were closer!
Rhiannon x

We were nosey and questioned the Elemis tutor about it bless her they made us sign a contract to stay or if we left we would have to pay the 'training' costs back...all lies! Lol.

You're welcome honey, love reading your posts. Wish you were closer!
Rhiannon x

Oh did they? Don't think we signed that. Are you sure that wasn't the spa enforcing that? I heave hear of spas doing that before.

Oh I know that would be nice :). I saw you were looking for a waxer the other day, did you have any luck? X

Oh did they? Don't think we signed that. Are you sure that wasn't the spa enforcing that? I heave hear of spas doing that before.

Oh I know that would be nice :). I saw you were looking for a waxer the other day, did you have any luck? X

Yeah that's what I meant. The spa wanted us to pay for something that didn't cost them anything!

No luck with a waxer :(
Rhiannon x

Yeah there was talk of that in my last one too but no one ever signed anything. They would probably have wanted you to pay back your wages for the training. Assuming you got paid for it?

Oh that's rubbish. There must be someone decent nearby. X

Latest posts

Back