Elemis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
Hi

Been looking at getting a facial product for my new salon been thinking about Elemis does any one know how much the opening order is? or some good alternatives

M x

Hi

Been looking at getting a facial product for my new salon been thinking about Elemis does any one know how much the opening order is? or some good alternatives

M x

Opening order is massive, and they are really stingy with POS, like 2 or 3% cos their samples are mega expensive.

How many rooms do you have? I'm not sure they like going into places with less than 3 rooms.

Edit: they wanted £9,000 off us for 3 rooms

Last edited:
My opening order was js over 3000 I have two rooms but only do facials in 1.my clients love it,my rep gets me all sorts so I just think it depends who you rep is as to what you get.she visits me every month anything I need I can get it within a week,she gives me great tips on selling my products and offers I should do to boost my sales and facials xxx

My opening order was js over 3000 I have two rooms but only do facials in 1.my clients love it,my rep gets me all sorts so I just think it depends who you rep is as to what you get.she visits me every month anything I need I can get it within a week,she gives me great tips on selling my products and offers I should do to boost my sales and facials xxx

Wow, well they wanted 9K off us! Amazing. And we are hardly allowed any samples. Interesting....

That's such a shame, I have boat loads of them,it's a great way of selling products.if I say something is nt particularly selling she will send me some samples to give out she's really really good.do you get a visit each month?xx

That's such a shame, I have boat loads of them,it's a great way of selling products.if I say something is nt particularly selling she will send me some samples to give out she's really really good.do you get a visit each month?xx

Yeah we wanted some because yes they are defo the best way of selling the product in the end. When we did manage to get some, we got 3 packets of body lotion sachets, not skincare. :eek:

Not sure if we get a visit a month, being in Jersey makes it a bit tricky because they have budgets or something for travelling (or so we've been told, maybe I should question that now!)

This has been really good seeing what other people have been quoted, quite shocking tbh xx

Yeah defiantly as the question!my next visit I dont know what it's about but Augusts is the xmas packs so I can see what they are like, Christmas ALREADY!!!! Haha xxx

Latest posts

Back