Ellebana lash lifts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stanyer21

Nail addict
Reaction score
hi I used to use salon system lash lift system and have recently started using ellebana. the results immediately are amazing look perfect . however the next day they seem to look as if they are to curled and then 6 weeks later they just don't seem to have dropped as natural as the salon system ones did . they seem as if some are still really curled and others not. what are others opinions o ellebana as I know it's ment to be amazing

I'm still on the fence really with Ellebana. The few lifts I've done have been ok but I had it done on my own lashes and they were over processed and the lashes on one eye are still not right 9 weeks later.

I think because of the shorter development time you need to be extra careful not to leave the perm lotion on too long. Also as it's not coloured like most other brands, it's harder to see whether you've removed it completely, which of course can mean it could carry on processing.

That's just my opinion so far though.

I'm still on the fence really with Ellebana. The few lifts I've done have been ok but I had it done on my own lashes and they were over processed and the lashes on one eye are still not right 9 weeks later.

I think because of the shorter development time you need to be extra careful not to leave the perm lotion on too long. Also as it's not coloured like most other brands, it's harder to see whether you've removed it completely, which of course can mean it could carry on processing.

That's just my opinion so far though.
we have been extra careful with timings and making sure it's all off and still having issues.. think I'm going to have to 're think o brand

I have not done lash lifts yet, but have booked myself onto a LashUs course through Sweetsquared as I really liked their products and the results that I saw during a taster session

we have been extra careful with timings and making sure it's all off and still having issues.. think I'm going to have to 're think o brand

I was quite surprised how much more expensive Ellebana was too. I was originally tempted by the faster development times and if I'd been getting "wow" results, I could have overlooked the price difference, but so far I think I'll be staying with LashBase x

I’ve tried elleebana three times and the last two have been so over curled it’s embarrassing. I’ve had to spend time reversing to relax them. I’ve been extra careful on timings but the lashes still go crazy ... think I’m reverting back to salon system. I can’t take the risk again.

Latest posts

Back