Elleebana help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colette5989

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
So when I trained in Lash Lift we were trained using the Eyeluvlashes products, I’ve now used two kits worth and just feel the results are no longer that great, although clients are happy - the results aren’t making me happy.
I’ve been researching a bit and would like to jump over to Elleebana. But have a few questions if anyone could help??
1. Do you recommend from personal experience this to be better than Eyeluvlashes?
2. With Eyeluvlashes you have a nourishing product as the final step to allow the breakdown of the adhesive and to remove the shields gently and successfully - I can’t see Elleebana having a nourish product so what do you all use after for the lashes?
3. If you trained using shields..are you best to continue with shields or does it allow for rods to be used also (please note I’ve used rods many years ago when eyelash perming used to be a thing)
4. I see comments about ‘relaxing’ a lash lift - this is something that was never mentioned on the course can someone help me out with an explanation?
5. Typical life span of a product once opened and stored correctly?

sorry for all the questions just wanting to make 100% sure I’m going with the right products x

I cannot compare with Eyeluvlashes as I’ve never used this product - but I do use Ellebanna.
Ellebanna is strong!
It has a quick development time for a reason.
I use it on resistant thick strong lashes and usually do not exceed 6 minutes development.
I also carry LASHUS for all other lash types as it is more gentle - a 10 minute development and they claim you cannot over develop using this product.
My daughter uses Lash Perfect - and is very happy with the brand.
I think it is personal choice regarding shields or rods...
I prefer using shields for more of a ‘lift’ - especially on short lashes.
If a soft curl is required a med/ large rod would be better.
I like to use a conditioner after all lash lifts to keep the lashes supple

Forgot to mention relaxing a lift!
It would depend on the condition of the lashes....
If they are just ‘over lifted’ - comb through with lift lotion for 2 mins - then carefully remove & fix for 1 min them clean throughly.
However - if the lashes are frazzled/over processed - do not re- do for at least 6 weeks!
I would offer a conditioning serum (free of charge) and re-assess before another lift.
Most brands say you can reuse a sachet if the same day. After that good for patch testing for a week or 2.

If they are just ‘over lifted’ - comb through with lift lotion for 2 mins - then carefully remove & fix for 1 min them clean throughly.
However - if the lashes are frazzled/over processed - do not re- do for at least 6 weeks!
I would offer a conditioning serum (free of charge) and re-assess before another lift.
Most brands say you can reuse a sachet if the same day. After that good for patch testing for a week or 2.

Amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to read my essay and reply with all your fountain of knowledge. Much appreciated. Which conditioning do you use if you don’t mind me asking? I’m just really struggling to enjoy eyeluvlashes anymore also noting on the process time, it’s quite lengthy for each!
Do you just follow up with any make of tint with your elleebana - I’m quite happy with my tinting make x

Hun what lash conditioner would you recommend

Latest posts

Back