Elleebana lash lift system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, I just needed to post to say if any of you are having problems with Salon System or LVL lash lifts not working PLEASE try Elleebana. I was having probs with salon systems lash lifts not taking and also then tried lashbase and eyeluvlashes lash lift with poor results.

I'm now converted to Elleebana and it's fab.

Hope this helps anyone. X
Thanks for the ad I've dud yiu do the elleebana training begore using? Read on 8 ask 8f I trained with Nouvea in LVL but have rec3ntl6 being getting really disappointing results.

Thanks for the ad I've dud yiu do the elleebana training begore using? Read on 8 ask 8f I trained with Nouvea in LVL but have rec3ntl6 being getting really disappointing results.
I have no idea what you're saying here!! [emoji15]

Neither can I but it sure made me laugh!

I think she's asking if you have to do the Elleebana training to use it. Then the 'read on 8 ask 8f' I've no idea what that means lol
Then she says she's been getting disappointing results with LVL. I think that's what she means anyway! haha

I think she's asking if you have to do the Elleebana training to use it. Then the 'read on 8 ask 8f' I've no idea what that means lol
Then she says she's been getting disappointing results with LVL. I think that's what she means anyway! haha
Thought I was missing some new lingo! [emoji23]

Lol sorry silly phone

My question was do I have to do training with Elleebana if I've initially done lash lift training with Nouveau for LVL.

thankyou x

Lol sorry silly phone

My question was do I have to do training with Elleebana if I've initially done lash lift training with Nouveau for LVL.

thankyou x
You will need to check with your insurance company. Some say it's ok and some will say you need to do another course. Elleebana don't insist you do their course though. If you have the qualification and insurance then you can use Elleebana :)

Eleebeena all the way! Switched from lvl no regrets cheaper and less processing time
Hi,

Hope you can help , I've noticed that you converted from LVL to Elleebana which I have done recently due to dissapointing results with LVL after being repackaged.

I'm doing my first one today but am unsure of the timings - i would have done 12 mins and 6 mins with LVL but I've noticed on the instructions that the lift lotion can be left on between 5 and 10 minutes and the setting lotion 5 - 7 minutes.

Also at what point with a elleebana do you tint.

Thankyou x

Can you buy the tint from lash factor too?

Hi,

Hope you can help , I've noticed that you converted from LVL to Elleebana which I have done recently due to dissapointing results with LVL after being repackaged.

I'm doing my first one today but am unsure of the timings - i would have done 12 mins and 6 mins with LVL but I've noticed on the instructions that the lift lotion can be left on between 5 and 10 minutes and the setting lotion 5 - 7 minutes.

Also at what point with a elleebana do you tint.

For a first timer always do 6 and 6. Most people 6 mins is enough.
Once you have removed everything from the shield then you can tint top and bottom lashes :)

Thankyou x
Can you buy the tint from lash factor too?

Yes. It's Belmacil tint and here's the link for you;

https://www.lashfactor.co.uk/category/

Fab. Thank you. Got a fair bit of lvl products to use up first then I'm definitely switching [emoji108]

Hi guys, I just needed to post to say if any of you are having problems with Salon System or LVL lash lifts not working PLEASE try Elleebana. I was having probs with salon systems lash lifts not taking and also then tried lashbase and eyeluvlashes lash lift with poor results.

Hi did my first elleebana lift today .. Rods were tricky compared to shields used in lvl .( did you use ellee rods?) .. Results were ok .. Not sure on timings .. I left developer on 11 mins and setting 7 mins .. Any help or advice much appreciated as have three tomorrow xx

What timings do you use didn't get lift wanted with rods and 11 min develop then 7 mins

Hi did my first elleebana lift today .. Rods were tricky compared to shields used in lvl .( did you use ellee rods?) .. Results were ok .. Not sure on timings .. I left developer on 11 mins and setting 7 mins .. Any help or advice much appreciated as have three tomorrow xx

eek no. The longest you want to leave on developer is 10mins and that is for a very coarse lash. I usually do 7mins for a new client and 8mins if the lash is thick. 6mins for fine lashes.

eek no. The longest you want to leave on developer is 10mins and that is for a very coarse lash. I usually do 7mins for a new client and 8mins if the lash is thick. 6mins for fine lashes.

the rods can be tricky but you want the lashes to come past the half way mark on the rod. Go on instagram and follow some of the trainers especially the US ones as they are always posting tips and videos!

I find the rods easier and quicker to apply than the shields

I’ve just looked into training with them but struggling to find info. Does anybody have a link to a UK training provider?
Adam and Eve do training courses in Hertfordshire or the maybe have trainers available closer to you

I’ve just looked into training with them but struggling to find info. Does anybody have a link to a UK training provider?
Not sure if you have already done your training but if not I highly recommend Cheryl Taylor at the secret warehouse in Liverpool she' the best! X

thank you ive just trainned with lashbase but after seeing these results and comments will be trying ellebanna

Latest posts

Back