Elleebana lash lift system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy chick

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just needed to post to say if any of you are having problems with Salon System or LVL lash lifts not working PLEASE try Elleebana. I was having probs with salon systems lash lifts not taking and also then tried lashbase and eyeluvlashes lash lift with poor results.

I'm now converted to Elleebana and it's fab.

Hope this helps anyone. X

It's great isn't it, and so much quicker :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1503946330.228830.jpg

Here's one from today

Lovely results! Just got my elleebana lash kit can't wait to try it!

I’ve just looked into training with them but struggling to find info. Does anybody have a link to a UK training provider?

Hi guys, I just needed to post to say if any of you are having problems with Salon System or LVL lash lifts not working PLEASE try Elleebana. I was having probs with salon systems lash lifts not taking and also then tried lashbase and eyeluvlashes lash lift with poor results.

I'm now converted to Elleebana and it's fab.

Hope this helps anyone. X
Ive just bought it after seeing so many recommendations can't wait to try it. I trained with salon system but have decided to buy Elleebanas starter kit. What tint do you use ? it says you have to use theres but I've got hive system already so going to try that first. Any tips greatly appreciated xx

Elleebana will only guarantee results with Belmacil tints as that's what has worked for them for over 10 years now.
If you use another brand then that's entirely up to you but they just guarantee with belmacil that's all x

Elleebana will only guarantee results with Belmacil tints as that's what has worked for them for over 10 years now.
If you use another brand then that's entirely up to you but they just guarantee with belmacil that's all x
Ok thank you x

Eleebeena all the way! Switched from lvl no regrets cheaper and less processing time

Where is everyone buying elleebana from? X

Eleebeena all the way! Switched from lvl no regrets cheaper and less processing time
I'm waiting for my Elleebana starter kit to come but just wondering how do you go about patch testing because there all in one use sachets and then how long can they be open for don't want to waste any product having to open them for patch tests and then not using them for few days? Thanks x

I'm waiting for my Elleebana starter kit to come but just wondering how do you go about patch testing because there all in one use sachets and then how long can they be open for don't want to waste any product having to open them for patch tests and then not using them for few days? Thanks x
You can keep them in the fridge once opened for up to 3 weeks to use for patch testing :) x

Latest posts

Back