Elleebana lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Livvy22

Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently trained in Elleebana lash lifts and would like some advice on where I am going wrong please as I've found my results a little underwhelming!

1. Depending on the clients natural lashes, what timings do people generally use?? I was told to go to lifting solution at 5-6mins and setting at 5mins max and I've found the lashes are slightly curled but it's not a dramatic lift like others I've seen

2. I'm using belmacil tinting products and was told to leave the tint on for 5 mins and that any longer than that won't make a difference, in your experience is this right?? In all fairness I think I've been using way too much oxydant as well, but would just like to clarify if leaving the tint on for longer would give me darker lashes as they are all very fair at the moment

I really would like to redo my mums lashes as there wasn't much difference at all, but obviously don't want to over process her lashes. Will she have to wait the 6-8 weeks for me to try again? I can't find a clear cut answer in my manual!

Thank you in advance xx

It’s more about placement than timing.... in fact - this stuff is STRONG so I’d be very careful when increasing your timing!

Ah okay I didn't think so much about placement! Thank you for replying x

Ah okay I didn't think so much about placement! Thank you for replying x

Maybe use a smaller rod so the lashes curl round more? If she's only had it done once I would re do it. I've had to ''fix'' over curled lashes before and not waited weeks. When I'm just fixing the curl to loosen it I lower the time. When we used elebana we used to do 8 mins on 1st 2 steps. Just avoid the tip of the lash so they don't get over processed.

Latest posts

Back