Elleebana vs Flirties vs any other Lash Lift brand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeloo

Reaction score
I am due to do the Flirties Lash Lift course and paid my deposit but for a couple of reasons I'm not 100% sure about committing to the brand. I've been looking round and am quite impressed with Elleebana, especially as I am considering changing my tint brand to Belmacil and the two seem to be linked.

Does anyone have any experience of Elleebana Lash lifting? Is it as good as it seems on their Facebook page and Australian reviews? In the interests of balance - what are people's views on Flirties' products? I'm looking for the perfect combo of good training and great products.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

I almost booked with flirties but like you felt unsure. When researching I found it really hard to find feedback, when searching forums mainly flirties trainers appear to comment. I have actually done other training(I'm not sure what i can put on here but pm if you want further details) With them I just feel like the branding and awareness is not very good.
I don't know anything about Elleebana I'm afraid as I have booked for LVL training as i thought the results looked amazing and product branding is spot on.

Latest posts

Back