Elleebana, what’s best to buy to start up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxItUpHair

Reaction score
Hi

I am newly qualified in lash lifting with Salon Systems.

I really want to use Elleebana though, as it seems to be the best system by far.

Can anyone advise which is the best startup pack to purchase, and does it include everything I'd need? Or would I need to buy extra's too?

Thanks in advance xx

Just buy the starter kit, everything you need, I do buy my glue from lash base now tho, cheaper.

Just buy the starter kit, everything you need, I do buy my glue from lash base now tho, cheaper.

Thanks so much, that's all I needed to know - that the starter kits have everything I need.
Thank you, I'll get the glue from there xx

Another question, sorry!

I trained using Salon Systems which used a nourishing cream at the end.

I see the Elleebana doesn't have this, do I need to purchase this as an extra?

It states the products are nourishing so may be not?

Thanks in advance xx

Yes it’s an extra. It’s called Lash Dose. There is also Elleevate lash lift mascara if you like to make them really pop. You’ll also need the lash tint -the Belmacil is the absolute best I’ve ever used and lasts ages. I also purchased the micro brushes, make up remover and disposable mascara wands but you can pick them up anywhere. That’s all you need really

Yes it’s an extra. It’s called Lash Dose. There is also Elleevate lash lift mascara if you like to make them really pop. You’ll also need the lash tint -the Belmacil is the absolute best I’ve ever used and lasts ages. I also purchased the micro brushes, make up remover and disposable mascara wands but you can pick them up anywhere. That’s all you need really

Thank you so much, I shall invest!! xx

Latest posts

Back