Ellisons any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeanneNicole

Reaction score
Thinking of training with Ellisons, has anybody trained with them and are they any good?

I done my Shellac training with Ellisons and they were great, cant comment on any of the other courses though , sorry x

Thanks for that, that's great to know as it was a nail course I was thinking of doing:)

I did a Brazilian waxing course and it wast worth the money! Was meant to complain but never got round to it.

I done my Shellac training with Ellisons and they were great, cant comment on any of the other courses though , sorry x
Decided to take the plunge and have just spoken to a lovely lady at Ellisons and booked to do two courses in July:) Now just can't wait to do them and get away from the kids for a couple of days!

Just did a search as I want to find out how good Ellisons training is, and found this thread. Can anyone else comment on whether Ellisons training is value for money and in depth?

I'm thinking of doing the Thai Herbal Compress one :)

Thanks

I've done the following courses with Ellisons in Coventry:

Hot Stone Massage
PHD Waxing
Thuya Eye Treatments (for the perming aspect)
Minx
Hopi Ear Candles

All good value for money, couldn't complain about any of them.

Hi Nikki,

Were they very thorough in the information they gave you and did you do plenty of practical on the hot stone course?

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Yes, I gave and received a fully body hot stone massage.

Theory was a massive amount but enough, plus a manual. I'd rather do more practical and learn whats necessary for theory then go over theory when i get home.

Latest posts

Back