Ellisons doing my head in lol :(

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
:(:(Hiya guys, does anyone know of a better or cheaper online shop to get salon supplies as ellisons are always out of stock on things i need, also i went on there earlier to order more minx and they have hardly any of the nice ones in stock so does anyone know of anywhere else to get them trade price apart from sweet squared because I cant fax my certicicates over atm and need them asap :D
Thanks a lot xx

Fingertips I believe.

I think The Fingertips Centre will still want to see your certificates before you can order from them.

Hi sleeping beauty when you registered with ellisons for did they not ask to see you certs?, so why would s2 not ask you too??

No offence intended only it is to stop anyone ringing up or logging on and ordering a professional product and de-valuleing its worth by not being properly informed or trained in how to use the product which can lead to numerous of problems (as you would know this) so therefore it becomes badmouthed when in reality it is the thearapist which is at fault and not the product . xxx

Thanks guys i had 2 get them off ebay in the end as i was desperate but Im gonna get my certificates to that fingertips for future orders, no with ellisons they just needed my business details and insurance info to register with them xx

Argh Please don't use Ebay again!!!

You are paying over the odds and it could be fakes you have ordered.

Get your certs sorted then deal with a distrubutor, I use Fingertips cos its my nearest one, in Scotland, and I phoned an order today but they are low on stock as they got an order from USA and it was short on what they needed...this could be the case with Ellisons.

I know Fingertips are 100% brilliant with me, and would imagine S2 will be the same. Fingertips said they will send me the ones they have just now then post the rest through on Thursday when they get them.xx

I use Sweet squared, and sent them my business details including price list, vat no etc. As I have a few therapists and my certs are crumbled to dust in the loft, they were happy to supply everything apart from the L+P and other train to use products.
Please don't buy from fleabay, it only encourages dodgy people to sell on there.

It's the luck of the draw and how forward looking you are in your business.

Minx are in and out all the time (weekly orders nearly) due to the popularity of the product.

There are actually SIX different locations where you can buy Minx legally and for the same wholesale price. If you ask for an S2 catalogue all the details will be there.

If you had spent your money on having more Minx in stock for when you needed them, then you wouldn't have had to spend double to get a few because you had run out.

It's summer ... Minx is HOT ... others are making sure they have what they need on time which is why they go out as fast as they come in. Got to be on the ball.

I couldnt agree more Gigi :) i have been after more minx for about a week i have checked everyday about six times and yesterday i had my pick ordered all that i needed and when i was looking an hour later they were all gone !!!! just keep checking and im sure you will get what you want :green:

Latest posts

Back