Ellisons now live!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Woo Hoo I have just had am email from Ellison's to say there online shop is now live this is fantastic no more phoning and waiting for an answer.
I would so love Creative to get an online shop it would be fab to sit and browse through it and not have to remember everything while on the phone:eek:

So Mrs Geek please see if we could get online shopping up and going:hug:

ooh how exciting

i am off to check out the site now

Thanks for letting us know x

Brill, off to have a look. Sometimes i forget to order before work and by the time I get in they're closed so thats really handy.

Ooh Thanks for that :hug:

Woo Hoo I have just had am email from Ellison's to say there online shop is now live this is fantastic no more phoning and waiting for an answer.
I would so love Creative to get an online shop it would be fab to sit and browse through it and not have to remember everything while on the phone:eek:

So Mrs Geek please see if we could get on-line shopping up and going:hug:

Well at least you can order all your creative products from Ellisons on-line in the interim :)

does anyone know how long it takes to register with them though? i registered for online shop on monday and ive still not had the confirmation email back, dont want to ring and bug them if its the norm to wait a while, but if anyone else had theres quickly , i could give them a ring

thanks

xxxxx

does anyone know how long it takes to register with them though? i registered for online shop on monday and ive still not had the confirmation email back, dont want to ring and bug them if its the norm to wait a while, but if anyone else had theres quickly , i could give them a ring

thanks

xxxxx

Not sure Nicky as I registered a few weeks ago long before it went live. :confused:

Its great, it makes things so much more easier being able to order online - as you say though, it would be fab if creative would do the same!!! I will certainly be ordering more stock now through Ellisons!:)

thanks

xxxxx

I was wondering the same thing - I registered last week.

Most websites send you email confirmation quite quickly in my experience.

I'm in need of a new cnd brush and with the issues with head office I think I might be best off ordering from Ellisons.

Anyone with any info would be a star :)

Sarah
xx

I registered over a month ago and got my email last week,but the website has only just gone live.

Thanks for that Rach.

I think what they are probably doing is sorting out all the people who had redistered in advance first - then the will no doubt get to the new ones lol.

So me thinks we may be in for a bit of a wait :|

xx

:hug:

Latest posts

Back